Chapter 118 - Eleven Months And Name Reveal

Maya sat with the baby in her arms while her whole apartment was full of people.
It was a Tuesday evening and everyone was burning to know the name of the little baby boy who was in Maya's arms.

"You guys know you are all here with reason?" Josh asked and Riley nod.
"Your apartment is full of people. What is this? Why did Grandma and Grandpa have to be here as well?" Riley asked.
"Because I want them to be apart of the name reveal," Maya said.
"Baby boy's name. Okay, we're ready. What is this little one gonna be called?" Riley asked.
"Our son's name is..." Josh said looking at Maya.
"Alan-Joshua Gabriel Matthews," Maya said and everyone looked at them.
"Alan-Joshua?" Cory said.
"Or what we are gonna call him which is AJ. He's never gonna be called his full name unless I am extremely angry with him. For sure," Maya said.
"Worked both my and Josh's names in. Why?" Alan asked.
"I wanted him to have a family name and his father and grandfather are two of the strongest people I know," Maya said.
"And we are celebrating another big thing," Josh said as he picked Ruby up.
"This one is officially eleven months. In one month you turn one, Ruby," Josh said.
"Has it already been a year? Goodness me. Feels like the other day I heard the news that I'm going to be a godparent," Lucas said.
"Yeah, and her mother is already planning a huge birthday party," Josh said as Maya smiled.