Chapter 129 - Happy

Maya put AJ in his crib as she went out of his room very lightly.
She closed the door as she went to sit down in the living room next to Ruby.
Of course she has grown out of the whole napping thing but her son hasn't.

"Hey, Baby what you doing?" Maya asked as she went to look at a picture which her toddler was coloring in.
"That's beautiful, Sweetie," Maya said as she gave her head a kiss going to the kitchen.
"Ruby, are you thirsty?" Maya asked and she nod.
"Okay," Maya said.

The little one of two years old was surprising her every day more.
With a two year old daughter and a twenty month boy she was definitely having everything she could ever wish for.
But besides she was excited for her brother as well.
Patrick would be turning two years old in November and even if Maya didn't want to admit it that boy was also growing up very fast.
With her sister, Angela, being just two months old she was so excited about everything that she couldn't decide what to leave and what to hold on to.

Her career as a local singer in Greenwich Village has also been doing so good and now she even does consider acting.
She had actually just finished up with a six month rehearsal where she did play the lead role of a girl in a tricky situation where she had to get her best friend's brother to help her.
Maya found herself in a similar situation just in case of her best friend it was her teacher's brother but it was basically the same to her.
Maya goes over to her toddler as she gave her a bottle of juice before the door opens.

"Hey, girls," Josh said.
"Daddy," Ruby said going to her father.
"Hello, Ruby. Where is AJ?" Josh asked.
"Napping," Maya said giving Josh a kiss.
"How was your day?" Maya asked.
"Good. Know what the date is?" Josh asked and Maya laughed.
"Today one year ago we got married. I do. I know very well," Maya said.
"Happy anniversary, Gorgeous," Josh said.
"Happy anniversary," Maya said giving Josh a kiss.