Chapter 64 - Moving In

It is the twenty-third, Thursday, and Maya is busy packing up a few things that still has to be packed.
She and Josh are moving in tomorrow at their apartment and like any couple Maya is super nervous while Josh can't wish the day over.
Riley and Smackle came to help Maya pack up since it was a a few things that she had to pack.
But neither of them actually wanted the two to move in together due to Maya only being sixteen years old and she could feel that.
But she didn't let that set her back.

"So, you guys are doing it. You are moving in together. Sounds weird. A sixteen and nineteen year old moving in together," Riley said.
"Yeah, but I really can't wait. This is the next step to the rest of our lives. Me and Josh will know what it feels like and eventually we'll be able to figure out what comes after this. Strange. I can feel how my parents aren't pleased but it doesn't bother me. I'm just going forward," Maya said.
" Let's hope you guys know what you are doing," Smackle said and Maya shook her head.

~

Two days later.

Maya just got done from her sixteen week appointment at the doctor and fortunately everything is fine.
The baby is healthy and Maya is also but now her next one is probably in two weeks when they find out the gender of the baby which she is very excited about.
Maya was at home gathering all of her last stuff as Josh said he'll be there in just awhile.
Maya had ready gotten most of her stuff over to the apartment but little things like her clothes and so are still at home.
Every now and then Katy lets a tear drop as she has to say goodbye to her daughter knowing it's not forever but that it is quite a big deal.

"Have everything?" Shawn asked as Katy smiled.
"Yeah, this is everything. I want to thank you guys. For the past two years my life changed so much and it's keep going to change up until I know what to expect of motherhood. I know I'm young but I also know me and Josh are extremely thankful that our lives aren't as complicated as others. We love each other and despite the three year age difference we made our relationship work even before we knew I'm pregnant. And I can't thank anyone enough. I know you guys are feeling a bit mad at both me and yourselves. But you raised me well," Maya said.
"Cory and Topanga raised you. Not me. But I am privileged to have been apart of your upbringing. Let's just hope this child is more like her mother than her grandmother," Katy said and Josh knocked on the door before coming inside.

"Hey, you ready?" Josh asked.
"Yeah, I am. Thank you, Mom and Dad for everything you have done for me," Maya said as she gave both her parents a hug.
"You better take care of her," Shawn said.
"Like gold. Let's go, Gorgeous," Josh said as he picked up the suitcase and then they were gone.