Chapter 47 - Your Own Fault

It was about a week later and Maya was now almost entering her second trimester.
She was twelve weeks and five days.
It was a Monday also the start of a new week.
Shawn wanted more time to think about what he is going to do about the school.
He didn't want to pull her out entirely but knew she wasn't where she wanted to be.
But also that she wasn't okay.
She was avoiding Josh, Riley, Lucas basically everybody who had a history with her.
The Hunters were busy eating breakfast when there was a knock on the door.
Shawn went to answer it and found a girl there.

"Morning Mr Hunter. Is Maya here?"
"Yeah she is. Maya you have a guest," Shawn said and Maya saw Smackle.
"Smackle what are you doing here?" Maya asked.
"Thought we could walk together," Smackle said.
"Guys this is Isadora Smackle. This is my mom, Katy, and my dad, Shawn."
"Please to meet you two. You ready?" Smackle asked.
"Yeah let's go," Maya said and they were gone.

~

At the Matthews.
Cory, Topanga and Riley were just eating breakfast while Auggie was watching a TV show.
Cory looked at his daughter a lot and that made her suspicious.

"Okay say it. You blame me for Maya," Riley said.
"It's your own fault Riley. You can't exclude her while you know what the situation is. I don't think we have anyone else to blame. She is ignoring Josh," Cory said.
"She is avoiding everyone. I have to go to school," Riley said and was gone.

"Mommy?" Auggie said.
"Yeah Auggs?"
"Can I go see Maya this afternoon?" Auggie asked.
"Yeah sure. I'll take you to her," Topanga said.