(1) Moving to our new life (1)

(Quickly in these few chapters your around 8)

Your POV-

You were all ready to go... Yeah you were gonna miss your home town 'SeaSide View' but you had to be strong.

You packed everything up and placed it into the back of the car. "DADDDDD!" you shouted as you slammed the car boot.

Your dad walked outside fiderlinf with some keys, you believe he was searching for the one to lock the house for good. "Yes Y/N?" He fiddled a bit more before giving a loud "AhHa!" As he found the correct key.

You walked over to him as he was about to place it in and , low and behold, he couldn't turn the key to lock the door. You walked up to him closer as you saw him fumbling and messing with the keys.

"Dad?" You gave the man a dead face. He looked at you for a minute and then sighed. Your father stepped back and you turned the key the opposite way he was turning it and you both heard a click as it locked. You handed him back the key with a bright smile.

He just looked down and sighed, taking the key then laughing. "I swear I turned it that way!" You just laughed and you both walked towards the car door. Your dad just kept moaning and rambling about how that door and key always hated him and that there's one good thing about this move.

You both hopped into the car packed with all your things, just enough space to fit everything.

You sat in the passenger sear while your father sat in the drivers seat. He turned on the engine and the car started moving farther and farther away from your old "home".

You quickly opened up your window and stuck your head out of it, you waved goodbye to the house and all of your old friends who were at the exit of the small town. Your H/C hair blew in the breeze and after around ten minutes you stick your head back in. Plugged in your earphones, and drifted to sleep.

What better was there to do on a 4 hour journey to your new life?

————————————————————

Maxx here! I'm hoping you enjoyed this... it was so short and I hate it but I do hope all of the other chapters aren't as short!

Thanks for reading!

Word count - 400