(64) hmmm (64)

Your POV

You looked at them. If You needed to wake up then You'd have to do something painful.

So, you started to hit yourself.

"What is she doing?" You didn't pay attention to him. You walked up to Ammonite. "C-can y-you Knock m-me out" She must have known what you were doing.

She smiled at you and looked at the man, "you shouldn't underestimate (y/n)" then, she causes a white mist that slowly made you knock out.

You found yourself on the floor... this must have been where you had fainted before. Struggling, you got up, looking around, you saw Steven. Made sense you hadn't really sent him back, maybe you had brought him to contiousness? No.. he would be awake right?

It seemed the man wasn't around, he might have thought you'd be out for a while.

You walked over to Steven, you needed him to leave, he could get hurt. As you got closer, he started to move and grumble. "Steven..?" You bent down and placed a hand on him. He grumbled and turned to his side to look at you. "(Y-y/n)?" Slowly opening his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Steven held your hand and then his head, sitting up. "W-where are we? Why's it so dark here?"

You sat next to him, both of you looking forward into the darkness.

"I'm not sure, this place. It's strange" You looked around, this place was dark and strange. "Mhm" Steven agreed.

It was dark and cold. Steven was taller than you, but you were catching up. Maybe you were Amethysts height?

You felt something warm on your hand,
Steven had placed his hand on yours. He was still looking forward when you turned to look at your hand. When you realized it was him, you blushed but returned to looking forward.

"What are we gonna do now?" Steven asked. What were you going to do? If it were true this man was your father, then... then you're not sure! You're 15! Ammonite is TRILLIONS OF BILLIONS years old! And that man? Well who in the universe was he?!

"I have no idea" you sighed, laying backwards. Steven laid back with you.

"Hey hey hey, guess the Rocks have woken up!" Steven jumped but you just sighed and sat up. "Aw isn't little girly afraid of me?" He tried to cause fear in you, but fail.

He walked closer to you and looked you in the eyes. You stared back, white iris skulls appeared from his eyes, you felt strange. Not fear, but, comfort? As if he could see the pain behind your eyes, hidden by dull colors and human eyes.

"Y-you know you d-don't s-scare me" you tried to sound confident, but your stutter was intruding. You grunted, getting up.

The man seemed taken aback, you really didn't seemed fazed. "Y-you Hurt m-me... f-for so -so long." You we're looking down.

You saw Steven struggling to get up. "What did he do to me!?" Steven couldn't stand up at all, his legs wouldn't work properly.

That's when you realized why he seemed shocked, the man that is. His chant should have kept you to the ground, you just got up, unfazed by the effect. Only concern on Emotions.

"Boys normal" he laughed. Steven was clearly offended but didn't say anything. You didn't want anyone else to get hurt.

"Who are you" you whispered, still looking down. "Who am I?" "D-Did I Stutter?" You looked up, a smirk across your face. The man suddenly tripped to the floor, you knocked him off his feet with a swift kick of his legs. He grunted.

He chucked. "Ammonite never told you?" The smirk on your face had run over to his. He knew he hit a nerve. Something in you flickered.

You knew he saw it as he flinched. "Y-you k-know she didn't." You were staring at him. "Y-you hurt me. Y-you t-trapped me." It flickered again. He started to crawl backwards as you walked forwards.

"Is the grown man afraid of the little girl?" You knew he wasn't afraid, but he seemed worried. "The little girl. He hurt." This time. You summoned memories, the memories of your 'dad' hurting you. Beating you. Trying to kill you.

"Y-you d-did th-this to me..." the man stood up and you stopped. "You did this to yourself" he grabbed your chest, pulling you to his height. "I should have killed you that night." Throwing you to the floor, he spat at you.

A scream ran through the darkness. It was Ammonites. Again.

"She doesn't shut UP!" The man slammed his fists into the ground, another scream ran out but then silence. You stood up, "YOU DIDN'T KILL HER DID YOU?!" The flames behind your eyes blew up. Your eyes turned all black as skull irises appeared.

"N-no!" The man let out a sigh of relief when you went back to normal.

You were tired and stressed. The man confused you and you confused him. It confused you both.

"I know the truth"