(73) Power Control (73)

Your POV

It was around 6:30 now, Connie and you had made up and talked some things out. Now you, her, and Steven are all going to a Sadie Killer Concert at the beach!

"What should I wear?!" Connie flopped on Stevens bed. She didn't have any clothes really, only what she was wearing. Steven was downstairs, just watching TV.

"W-well I-I could try.. hmmm" you helped her up and looked around her. "W-well w-watch this," you smiled and created some clothes on you for a rock show.

You had a black crop top with ripped sleeves, it had a shooting star on the front and said 'Shoot For The Stars'. You also had some jeans with star holes at the knees. You also had a little jumper around your waist that was a dark purple. You also wore some black gloves which didn't cover your index and middle fingers. Your bandana was now black with little white dots as stars.

"Woah" you laughed, Connie was actually a really nice and kind person. Jealousy can really change someone

You span in your new clothes, smiling. "S-See I could try to do s-something like this t-to you?" "Wait really?!" Connie seemed excited and jumped up and down. You giggled. "T-This is new, i-it may take a m-moment?" Connie nodded, understanding.

You took a big breath and closed your eyes, Connie stood still but looked at herself a bit.

Change her clothes...
change her clothes...
Change.. her.. clothes...

You kept repeating it in your head, trying to imagine clothes in her. You hadn't noticed but a glow started to come from Connie's clothes.

You felt it became a bit easier, letting go a bit. "Okay.." you breathed out.

Connie was now in the air, levitating a bit. Her body was glowing a golden white so we couldn't see the clothes underneath.

After a moment, the glow died down and she floated back down. You opened your eyes to look at her, she was spinning, a wide smile on her face.

"Holy-" you both turned to see Steven looking at the both of you, both beautiful.

Connie was wearing a dark blue pair of dungarees, one side slopped down her side, she also had a stripy black and white shirts, the stripes were quite big too. Under the dungarees at the bottom she had some black starry tights with some high heel black boots.

"Oh my gosh, I LOOK EMO!" Connie laughed at the outfit, clear joy filling her. "Y-You can take it h-home too, i-I think?" Connie turned back to you and embraced you in one of the biggest hugs she could give a small bean.
"(Y/N)! YOU'RE INCREDIBLE!"

Steven was now leaning on the wall "She is.." Steven muttered under his breath, making you smile.

"Okay, the show starts at 7:30, you got everything?" Steven asked, getting up off the wall. "Steven, the show is only a 10 minute walk, 1 if we go with lion" Connie laughed. Steven walked up and put his hands in his pockets, he had his well known pink bubble gum jacket.

"I just wanna help them set up, that's all" Connie walked up to him, he was glimpsing out the window. Connie places her hand on his top arm. "Don't worry, their gonna be fine there" Steven looked at Connie and smiled. You walked up next to him and slipped your hand in his. "Y-You're a good p-person Steven, b-but you're a person t-too"

Steven blushes at the hand holding but smiled, "thanks guys". Connie jokingly punched his arm, "no Prob bob" Steven laughed.

"Well we have around half an hour, what ya wanna do?" Steven asked. You looked around, you could watch a movie? Or paint something?

"W-well what do y-you guys n-normally  do?" Connie looked at Steven and Steven looked at Connie. "Well we don't spend much time together..." "or we would be fighting or training" "we haven't really had a break" Connie sighed.

You looked at them, it was true, they didn't seem to have had a break. You smiled, you had and idea. "I- I have a-an idea" they both looked at you, "what?"

You walked out onto the balcony as the others followed. You were quite high and looked down. You looked over your shoulder and smirked. Steven and Connie seemed confused but had a bad feeling.

"(Y/n)... you can't control your powers..." Steven walked forwards and your smile got wider. "Ready, Set, Go"

That's when you jumped off the balcony.

Steven and Connie ran up to the balcony, shouting your name. You knew you were going to be okay, even if you had hurt yourself, Steven could help you. But you wanted to

"YOU'RE FLYING?!" Steven yelled as you floated upwards, smirking. "How can you control that?! You can't seem to control much of your powers?!" You smiled, knowing very well you could have just broken your neck.

"Here" you put your feet on the top of the fence, like sitting on it, and held out both your hands for them. "Are you sure?.." Steven hesitated but Connie grabbed hold. "Trust me?" You smiled and Steven grabbed your hand.

You flew upwards, firstly pulling them, then your power filling them. As they held held your hands they could fly too. You brought them high in the air.

"Remember Connie's all human" Steven still seemed hesitant. You nodded, you were only flying to the lighthouse.

You made everyone float down onto the ground in front of the light house. "A-Ahh!"  Connie stumbled a bit but you and Steven helped her float down nicely.

"Been a while since we were up here" Steven laughed. "Remember when you healed my vision?" Connie laughed. They kept talking about times from when they were younger, laughing and joking.

You were just glad they were happy.

You went to go sit down at the cliff, a part of the fence at the front had been removed long before so you sat down there, at the top of the statues head, looking down across the beach.

You heard Steven and Connie joking behind you as you looked across the beach, the sun set later now, so it would set around 7-8.

As you watched the waves, you started to feel sick. You held your head a bit, seeing if you could shake it off. "Ugh..." you tried standing up but you were a bit dizzy.

"(Y/N)?!" You heard Steven yelled before you fell off the edge