(47) Steven Acting StRAnGe- (47)

Your POV

You finished doing your hair and left, it turned out you had been in there for an hour, it was around lunch time and when you walked out Stevens fave turned bright red.

"I- I need... um.. I..
BE RIGHT BACK!" He kept stumbling over his words and feet as he ran upstairs with a pink face. Amethyst was laughing, sitting on the counter. "He was the most frantic about you, but gurl you be looking
fab-u-lous" She whistled at you and you laughed.

"One thing though, come over here" you walked towards her and she grabbed a pair of scissors. "Here we go..." she cut off the part that was hiding your gem, it didn't really ruin the design and it felt, strangely better? Letting it free. "Perfect, feels better right?" She smiled at you and laid back. "Mhm.." you looked down to see your Gem.

You must had looked confused or upset because Amethyst said something, "you know your Gems beautiful? Your one lucky gal to even have a Gem." She sat up, smiling at you. You looked up and smiled back at her, you were lucky.. but it didn't make you feel too much better.

Pearl entered the kitchen after exiting her room holding her staff and a gem in a bubble. She quickly bubbled it away and smiled at you.

"Are you feeling any better (Y/N)? Remember we're all here for you." She was holding your shoulder in a reassuring way and you gave a small smile, nodding. You all started to talk as Steven bolted downstairs and into the bathroom.

"Steven?!" You yelled. "Steven?! Are you alright!?" Pearl ran over to the door as he slammed it shut. "Uhhh... Yeah!" He shouted back. "Are you sure?!" Pearl started to bang on the door after he hadn't answered.

Amethyst walked over, "I gotta" she whispered and winked before turning flat and sliding under. For a few moments everything was silent and you and Pearl had your ears against the door.

You heard loud laughing from Amethyst, she was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. You And Pearl were confused as you didn't know what was going on between the two in there.

You heard Steven whisper-shouting, telling her to shh and just help him. You heard him fighting against her grip and the door opened. You and Pearl stood back looking at the scene in front.

Amethyst had a sly smirk on her face and Steven was bright red as she had rapped him in her whip. Steven had blood dripping from his nose and he stared wide eyes at you and Pearl, clearly embarrassed.

"Steven! How did you get a nose bleed?!" Pearl asked with concern. Amethyst looked at Steven, taunting him. He looked down embarrassed. "Tell em' what caused the nose bleed Steven" She was smirking so hard, knowing the answer.

Steve was looking down. "Nothing..." Amethyst tightened the rope and Steven squeaked. It was cute and made you smile. "Tell them the truth~" Amethyst flared at him with her smirk. He mumbled something. "Louder is they can hear you Steven" she rolled her eyes.

He mumbled again going brighter, you didn't even think he could! "Still can't hear you~" Steven sighed and said your name. You instantly stopped smiling and dropped your arms, a bright blush filling your face.

"Awe did wittle (y/n) make wittle sweven have a nose bweed?~" Amethyst burst our laughing and let Steven go. He was so embarrassed.

"(Y/N)?! You gave him a nose bleed?!" Pearl turned to you, "n-not that I k-know o-of.." amethyst grabbed pearl and brought her to the kitchen, whispered something in pearls ear, and Pearl walked back.

She looked at Steven, then you, and squealed. You went red in the face and Steven growned. "Guyssssss!" Steven moaned, clearly embarrassed.

You hadn't even moved, just staring and bright as a tomato. "Hey (Y/N)? You alright there?" Amethyst just waved her hands in front of you. You shook your head. "Mu- ba- I- e" you just kept making sounds. Not even talking.

"Steven, o think you broke her" She turned around to see Steven on the floor already annoyed. He looked up at you. "Oh pork chops" "Steven, your nose" Stevens nose had started to bleed again. "Oh-" he wiped his nose and kissed the blood goodbye.

He walked up to you and you shook off the trance. Looking into his eyes. "I-" You began. Steven smiled awkwardly, "Hey (Y/N)? I know this isn't really a great time but.." he looked into your eyes and held your hands, seeing your eyes sparkle.

"Would you go on a date with me?"

You looked at him, ignoring everything around you both. You only realised what he had asked after a minute or two. You jumped back.

"Me?! Date?! I- I don't-" you felt a hand on your shoulder, Garnet interrupted you. "She would love to Steven" you mentally thanked her, watching Stevens eyes sparkle and his face blush.

Amethyst walked up behind Steven and playfully punched his arm. "Aye Little Stevens got himself a dattteeeeee!" He turned around and punched her arm back. "Oh shush it Amethyst" he was smiling nonetheless.

You looked up at Garnet and smiled, thanking her with no words. She was now wearing her mask and smiled back, "your welcome".