(8) 8 Years... (8)

Your POV

You seemed tense when the strange boy stood up. "Here" he held out his hand and you thought he was going to hit you like that stranger did all them years ago.

"It's okay" he smiled gently. You decided to give him a chance. You carefully held his hand as he pulled you up. He was quite strong so he pulled you up at a speed you weren't ready for and you toppled onto your bottom again.

"Oh god I'm so sorry!" The boy seemed panicked and was looking at you as to ask if you were okay. You stared at him and gently laughed. Little did you know he found it adorable and cute. It made him blush and laugh too.

"I-it's, it's okay" you grabbed his hand and got up carefully, giving him a small smile with your eyes shut and a slither of pink dusted his cheeks.

You slowly looked around when you saw a calendar and a clock. It was March 27th 2020, 6:43am...

You were staring at it and your eyes started to glaze over with tears. "H-hey, are you okay?" The boy asked as he walked closer to you, going to pat your shoulder.

You didn't turn around. It had been years since you were out in the world. You remember the day you moved in, the year you were thrown down there.

2012.

You were stuck down there for 8 years.

Abused, tortured, ALONE

Tears started to roll down your cheeks. "Hey! Are you okay?!" The boy seemed worried, he ran to you and took you away from your thoughts. You felt his arms rap around you and his heat on your back. You felt his breath on your neck going through your (h/l) hair.

He whispered in your ear, "your gonna be okay now..." and you turned around and started to cry into his chest. He kept telling you, you were safe now, you are gonna be okay, etc.

Stevens POV

I let her cry into my chest. She was so broken, and when she saw the date she broke even more. I wonder what happened in her past, I don't remember her. I don't even recognise her at all. Was she new here? She couldn't be.. that man moved here around 7 years ago... did.. did he bring a child..?

I whispered good things into her ear. I wanted her to feel safe, better yet, be safe. She was so small and fragile.

I held her by her shoulders and smiled at her "better?". She sniffled and looked back at me, she rubbed her wet and now red eyes and looked back to the ground before nodding slowly.

I gave her one last hug before we both sat on the bed and looked out into the ocean. "Beautiful right?" I said with a smirk. She gave out an extremely small giggle, hoping I wouldn't hear, and nodded.

We both stared at the beach and sea, it was beautiful. The way the sun bounced off the sea and sand, making it look so soft, golden and warm. I wonder if she's seen a beach before.

Your POV

You looked out into the water. The boy next to you repeated the first thing he said to you and you gave a small giggle, hoping he didn't hear you, and nodded. You both looked out.

"Here" he stood up and hopped off the bed. He held out his hand before you took it and you both walked over to the glass doors.

Slowly he opened them and you felt a cold crisp breeze fill the air. It was fresh and salty, it was hot and cold. It seemed perfect.

The boy stepped out before pulling you along too. You both stood on his balcony, just staring at the beautiful scene ahead.

He suddenly turned to you and smiled. "I'm Steven!"
You nodded and looked out

"(Y/N)"