(61) Other Friends (61)

Your POV

You weren't sure how much time had passed. Gradually you opened your eyes, they felt a bit heavy but you couldn't concentrate.

You were laying on the floor, you weren't sure whether you were in the same spot as before or not. Everywhere looked the same.

The ground below you felt cold, it wasn't a bad cold, more like a cold when it's really hot out. What was the temperature down here? It seemed cold but not freezing anymore.

"I don't think you're gonna find them" Your head hurt but you were surprised to hear a voice... it was cold but something in it seemed playful and warm. Like a child looking for attention, Or an evil villain like Spinel used to be. Either or.

You started to get up, being silent as not to get this persons attention.

Suddenly, you slipped. The ground wasn't really steady, more slippery, and your black slip ons didn't help!

You heard the person chuckle, they had their back to you, but they were much taller. Made sense, everyone was. But this person seemed around 6ft.

"Well well well, look what we got here?" You could practically feel the smirk on their face. You couldn't see them properly as the shadows hid them, but you knew they had slightly tilted their head, looking down.

You couldn't speak, if you could, what would you say? Beg them to not hurt you? Ask them who they were?

"Still struggling with words as I can see. Well that's fine" you saw the person turn around. This time they weren't wearing a mask. But still all black and grey-black skin.

"I- I d-don't.. d-dont you k-know-" you were shrugging... that's when the man chucked. "Oh don't worry"

That's right I heard the story over and over again!
Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends

He walked over to you, Linda swinging his arms. He looked around his 20's but not. He was quite skinny too.

That's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends
Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends

He stood next to you. Something felt wrong.. and who was she?

What did she say about me? What did she say?

He was messing with you... "w-who?!"

What did you do without me? What did you do?

"W-what a-are you on a-about?!"

Did you play games without me? What did you play?

If he knew the story, he knew you had been trapped for so long.

Did you think all this time that I wouldn't find out about you?

He span to look in front of you, he was holding your chin to look straight at him. You hadn't realized how tall you had gotten over the past half a year.

That's right I heard the story over and over again

He let go and walked a bit further into the darkness

Gee, it's swell to finally meet her other friends...

You were confused.. afraid. "W-what are you talking a-about?!" He looked at you and laughed. That's when you asked- "W-Who are y-you?!"

That seemed to annoy him..

Who am I? Who am I? What are you even saying?

I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing

He started to walk up to you with a smirk on his face.

Let's play another game this time I get to win!
Lives on the line
Winner takes all
Ready or not
Let's begin

He dropped the floor beneath you and you screamed. Almost slamming into the next layer.

Oh, that's right I heard the story over and over again
Gee, it's swell to finally beat her other friends!

All around you were memories of your past...

Oh, that's right I heard the story, don't really like how it ends
Gee, it's swell to finally beat her

Every memory. It seemed wrong. You started to breath heavy, you felt ill. These memories. You hated.

Other
Other
Other friends

"SHUT UP" you screamed as your gem started to glow black, the man seemed shocked at this. He seemed thrown off so you made the darkness grab at him. You weren't in control anymore. White Skulls became your iris's and your gem was glowing a black mist.

"DONT PATRONIZE ME!" You couldn't control yourself. You felt anger as each memory was shown.

A black ball of mist was in your hand, you threw it at him as he protected himself. "What the.." he seemed confused.

You stopped, realizing what you were doing. "O-oh my- I- I'm - I'm sorry! I didn't" your Gem faded out and your eyes went back to normal.

You looked at your hands, you were afraid. The man seemed confused and shocked.

Looking between your hands and the guy, he started to move forward. He was holding a black mist shield.

"How did you do that?" He asked. His voice was strong now, not an evil playful smile, pure concern and confused. "I-I don't k-know..."

"You shouldn't be able to do that-"

A scream, too familiar, stopped him. It was her, your mother. You saw her, she was in the same position you saw her last time.

Neither of you said anything. You both knew you knew her. "You." You started. You turned to look at the man.

"My whole life. It could have been different." You got angry and frustrated. If your mom was okay you might have been happy. Your dad might have not died.

"I could have been happy. I could have had a normal childhood." Something strange started to happen. One of your eyes irises had a white skull and the rest was black. The other eye had hundreds of different colors, like your gem, and the iris was a white broken heart.

You were hurting. Your mother was hurting. This man hurt you.

"You're going to regret living." You started to create a big black ball. Ready to throw it at him.

"(Y/N)!" You stopped. You heard Ammonite call you. She was far but you didn't care. You ran to her. "M-mom..." "Don't hurt him... you can't-" she disappeared. She just faded into the shadows.

The man grabbed your neck from behind. "You don't scare me. You're just a petty human. I'll make you and everything you love regret living. I'll haunt you with your past pains."

"Ugh"

You both stopped. You looked around.

Steven