(24) How were you still alive?... (24)

Stevens POV

I laughed as both the girls were splashing each other, suddenly they both looked at me with a mischievous grin. My smiles faded as I realized what was about to happen.

(Y/N) gave a tiny splash, but enough to get me wet, whilst Connie made a massive splash at (Y/N) and a wave came crashing on top of her. Connie looked around, and so did I. Where did (Y/N) go?!

"(Y/N)?!" I screamed out into the ocean. She should have come up by now. Where was she?!

I couldn't see (Y/N) anywhere, there was no trace, she had just disappeared. Connie started to look around and seemed more panicked than before.

I felt a pain in my stomach than made me feel sick. I tried to protect her, I didn't want her to disappear, LET ALONE IN THE SEA!?

"(Y/N)!!!!" "(Y/N?!" Me and Connie started to shout for (Y/N). Both looking nervous as we did so. I grew more and more worried at where she was. Could she even swim? What if the current had taken her? What if she got stuck in corral or something and it held her under?!

"(Y/N)?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!" I was shouting at the top of my voice now. I couldn't concentrate on anything accept finding her. "S-Steven.. where is she?!" Connie shouted over. I felt sick, I turned around and looked further into the sea, I saw waves and waves.

Then something bobbed up into the air and was dragged back under, struggling for air. "OVER THERE!" I pointed. I tried to swim but the current kept bringing me back to the shore.

Suddenly something started to glow in the water, getting brighter...

Your POV

It started to glow...

You looked down to see small glows coming from it, it was cracking more now, what what's happening?! You suddenly felt air come into your lungs as you felt the sea pick you up. It was like going on a tube in a water park, a pole of air wished you to the shore, you looked around as you were under the sea still. There were jelly fish and sea creatures everywhere.

Suddenly you were thrown out of the sea and landed on the shore... what had happened?

You felt weak as you tried to sit up, you felt the warm sun on your skin. Suddenly two shadows appeared in front of your vision. You saw Steven and Connie running up to you as you held your head with one hand, and leaned on the sand with the other.

"W-what.." you could barely talk before Steven had rushed in and hugged you tight. He held you by your shoulders and looked at your body, "are you alright? What happened, why did you go so far? Can you swim? Are you hurt anywhere?" He was rumbling now, checking your body. "I- I'm.. I.. I'm not sure..." you tried to stand up but Steven stopped you. "Don't stand up, we're not gonna pressure your body after that".

Connie stood behind Steven, you couldn't tell her expression as you couldn't really see fat after that. "S-Steven.. I-I'm so- sorry" you looked down and closed your eyes. "(Y/N), what are you sorry about?" You used your hand to rub your eyes. "I-I couldn't swim.. I- the current d-dragged me..." you then whispered something, "I- I recognize the feeling..."

"You're okay here" Steven held you in .his arms, and you laid into his chest. After a few moments you both cane out of the hug before Steven looked at Connie, "I think we should head to mine now. We should all have showers and just watch a show or movie or something." He said standing up. You tried to stand up too but he stopped you, "you stay here, I'll pack up our things and then we'll go" he smiled at you and you looked at him, then agreed.

Steven put all the things in his bag, accept a towel. Connie was all packed too. Steven came walking back to you and placed his bag down. He grabbed your hand, slowly pulling you up, then rapped you in a towel and carried you bride style. You snuggled into him and placed your head in his neck. Everyone started to head back.

When you got into the house you saw a clock, it showed 4:42pm. Wow you were out long. You remembered checking the time before going into the sea with Steven and Connie... you must had been under there for around 30 minutes before coming up.

How were you still alive?

Well that question was on everyone's mind..