(65) Points Of View (65)

Your POV

"I know the truth now"

The man swiftly turned to you. His eyes were wide. Yours on the other hand, we're looking down to the side.

"I know that you were him.. I know that you're..." tears filled your eyes. This time, they were normal human tears. The man seemed worried. You heard him mumble something, but you weren't sure what.

"What?" "I'm.. not even sure.." what? What did he mean?! He told you! 

Steven had finally gotten up, he walked over to you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

You were looking at him, disbelief in your eyes. "What do you mean, you don't know?" He sighed. "I don't have to tell you" he started to walk away, you pulled your arm away from Steven. "Why?" You started to get angry, and so did the man.

"I'm a GOD. You're a nothing! Leave!" A big freezing gust of wind made you and Steven fall backwards. "Ugh" you heard the man laugh, "by the way, the names-"

A loud scream filled the abis, the word made him smile.

"VOID!!!"

He was void. The man, who could possibly be your dad. Is void.

"How do you expect us to leave!? I need to help my mom! I need to know the truth!" You tried to stand up, but you were getting weaker.

"You don't have to know anything. Now leave!" He sent another wind your way, Steven couldn't take more of this. But you didn't look behind at him.

Suddenly a sharp hard wind flew at you, this one was extremely ruff. "NOW LEAVE!" Voids voice was now deep and brittle. All hazy and tough.

You and Steven were pushed even further, "Stop a-acting like a-a baby!" He smirked. "Bye"

The floor underneath you both, dropped. You screamed and Steven yelled.

Everything went black...

———

Stevens POV

Ugh... everything hurt... I slowly opened my eyes. What.. what happened?

"Ugh.." I couldn't concentrate on the place we were at- (Y/N)! Where was she?!

I jumped up, something hurt, but I couldn't concentrate on it, I only wanted to find (y/n)!

I felt someone grab my shoulders, and stop me from moving. "Steven, calm down, she's okay" I turned around, Pearl?

I looked around, we were back in my room. Pearl and Amethyst we're here, I couldn't see Garnet or (y/n) anywhere?

"Steven, breathe" Pearl placed me back on the bed. Amethyst say next to me, rubbing my back. "Yeah dude, it's okay" I sat there, just breathing for a few moments. If they said (y/n) was okay, I'd take their word.

"Okay.. where's (y/n)?" I looked up at Pearl. "She's downstairs on the couch. While you were out, there were a few... problems..." I started to panic again. What happened? Are they okay? Is (y/n) okay?!

I must have looked distraught, made sense, because Amethyst stopped rubbing my back, "Dude, it's okay. Everyone's fine"

———
Pearls POV (this is a new on ;) )

"Where are they!?" Amethyst and I were running around the house, we couldn't seem to find Steven nor (y/n). Garnet had poofed, so we're waiting for her to be normal again.

We made our way through the fog, it was like a maze. We must have been too late though. Once we had gotten out, Their was a piece of paper on the floor, and two gems, red, and blue. Garnets.

The note said 'Too Late'

Amethyst grabbed Garnets gems and we both ran to the house. It looked normal inside, only it was cold now. It felt empty? That seemed impossible as all the furniture was still there, but I'm not sure.

Now we're waiting for Garnet to come back, and we're going crazy trying to find Steven and (Y/n).

"WHERE ARE THEY!!!" Amethyst was starting to get aggressive, I was becoming more and more worried. I promised Rose I would look after Steven! If I failed her, what am I going to do?! What if he were hurt? In danger? Or worse!?

"Steven!? (Y/n)!" I called out for around the 76th time. Where were they?

That's when we heard a loud scream and thump in Stevens room. We had already looked there around 95 times? We had been looking for around 6 hours or so.

We raced upstairs, "Steven?!" "(Y/n)?!" Yep, they were there. I laid Steven and (Y/n) down, but (y/n), she started moving. "Ugh... w-what happened.." She was holding her head and blinking, I suppose to get hold of her environment.

"We're not sure, we've been looking for hours now" I said, trying to keep her calm. Amethyst ran up to her and hugged her, this was something new.

Something behind (y/n)'s eyes, she seemed to have had a realization. "V-Void- Ammonite- Steven!?" She turned over and looked at Steven, then at me. "I-s he okay?! I d-didn't m-mean for him to get hurt! I d-didn't w-want him to-" "he's okay" truth be told. We hadn't looked at him properly, but he should be okay, right?

"I'm sorry.. I'm s-so so s-sorry..." (y/n) started to cry, whatever happened seemed to have hurt her.

She seemed to start changing... her dress became flowers and her hair was becoming blacker with purple tips. She had cloves that were white with a vibe pattern, her gem became colours and bright. Her tears were clear and see through, like the cleanest water in the sea. A beautiful flower crown of beautiful colours lay on her head, and we couldn't see her eyes, they were covered by a beautiful white blindfold, could she see us?

"I r-really didn't m-mean to hurt anyone.." (Y/n) looked up, she seemed surprised. "And I-I c-can't even c-control my P-Powers! UGH!" She flopped back on the bed, she seemed frustrated.

"Hey girl, calm down" Amethyst seemed to have backed up now, "let's go downstairs" I helped (Y/n) down and we all went downstairs. Garnet still hadn't reformed yet so we put her on the counter top, and we sat (Y/n) on the couch.

"Okay you need to tell us what's going on" Amethyst told her. "Yes, we need to know" I agreed. (Y/N) sighed, "I- I'm not t-too sure.." We couldn't see her eyes but tears fell from beneath the blind fold. "Can you see from behind that?" I asked confused. "H-huh? I- I didn't know I-I w-was wearing a-anything o-over my eyes?" She felt to her eyes and touched the fabric. "Woah.. strange.." "best not to take it off for now, if you didn't create this outfit, perhaps there's a reason there's something in front of your eyes?"

(Y/n) nodded, then yawned. "You best go to sleep. We'll tell you when Stevens awake" we said goodnight and she went to sleep

The next morning Steven woke up,

You know the rest.