(53) GET RID OF THAT MEMORY! PLEASE (53)

Your POV

"Thank you Steven" You said, smiling. Amethyst walked up behind you, "what up with the gloves gurl?" She asked. Steven walked over and placed a hand on your cheek. "Yeah, are you okay?" He asked, staring into your eyes, worried.

"Did Amethyst dare you to do that as well?" You smirked, avoiding the question. Steven blushed and rubbed his neck, taking his hand away. Amethyst nudged you, while looking at Pearl, "This girl knows me too well"

"But seriously, (Y/N), are you okay?" Steven did seemed worried, same with pearl and Amethyst. Garnet was god- well... wherever. You sighed, you looked down and held one of your arms in your hand, letting them dangle down. "Yeah.. I'm fine, but I don't want to weird them out with my... scars.." You said this word in your head a lot, but saying them aloud seemed.. harder.

"Their not going to be weirded out by your scars (y/n)" Steven smiled, Pearl and Amethyst agreed. You nodded. "Well if they don't know, I don't want to explain" Steven smiled and agreed, understanding the issue. You didn't want to have to talk about it, it was a hard time and you want to get better, you want them to know who you are, not your scars.

Steven left to go have a shower, it was around 1 and you hadn't really eaten today. You went to the cupboards and grabbed some Chaaaaaps.

"I love the outfit, where'd you get it? I know Pearl didn't pick it out. Plus Garnet... well she's Garnet" Amethyst laughed. Pearl shot a look at her but that made her laugh harder. "Well, actually, I, uh. Made it?" Amethyst stopped laughing and looked at you.

"YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN CLOTHES?!" She seemed strangely excited. "Mhm" you mumbled, crunching on some Chaaaaaps. "That's cool!!! Can you make anything else?!" You stopped eating... could you? "I-" you were just stuck in thought.

"Could I?" Amethyst seemed excited. But you were too. Could you create other things? Other than clothes. Could you create weapons? Could you create objects?

Suddenly you heard a loud thumb in the bathroom. Everyone ran, busting the door open in their fighting poses. You couldn't see everything because you were behind Pearl and Amethyst. You heard a loud gasp come from Pearl and Amethyst seemed speechless.

"I- Ste- uh.." Pearl was lost for words. She covered your eyes and you all left. Both of them seemed traumatised, no emotion except pure shock and horror on their faces.

"Guys.. what happened? Is he okay?" You turned around to look at them as they had pushed you out. "Uh.." Was all they could manage...

Around a moment late, Steven walked out of the doorway, wearing a towel all around, including his top. He seemed traumatised but a big red blush covered his face.

"Whatever happened here, I'm glad I weren't here" Garnet appeared from the front door, looking at everyone's flustered face. "What happened?!" You laughed, you just wanted to know.

EVEN GARNET KNEW! Well she had future vision. BUT STILL!?

"I really, don't think you want to know." Garnet smirked. You sighed. "Fine" you huffed. Garnet smirked, glad you gave up so quickly.

Steven has his head low. The room was in an awkward silence. Steven quickly walked away to his bedroom. As soon as he was gone Amethyst ran to the sink, trying to clean her eyes. Pearl just stood there, staring into the air, a shiver down her spine.

"Oh wow... I'm glad you didn't see what they did" Garnet was looking between the two. You couldn't read her eyes as she always kept them hidden, but you knew she seemed a little worried. You were still curious, but after seeing Amethyst running her eyes with water and repeating "GET THE IMAGE OUT!!!", you were glad you hadn't seen it either.

Amethyst walked over to you, "okay you can create things. Can you removed that... MEMORY.. from my head?!" She seemed desperate. What the hell did she see?! "Uhh.. I can try?" You replied. She just wanted the image to leave her head. It had hurt her mentally.

You looked at her, how do you do this? Uhh... you just did what felt right. You closed your eyes and placed a hand on Amethyst head. Suddenly, a light purple room was around you. It looked all high tech and crazy. It was a light purple, mixes of her colours. You looked around, and twirled. It was spacious and strange.

You walked around and saw something. It was part see through and hexagons were the pattern on it. You saw a button on the screen, (one like when you click a link or something, not a real button). You walked over and hesitantly placed your hand on it.

Suddenly a big screen popped out of nowhere. A sign above it said 'Memories' there were four screens. One said 'happy' one said 'People' one said 'bad' and one said 'traumatised'.

The others were locked. You could only open Traumatised as it was the one she wanted you to look at. You clicked on it and it opened. A memory started to play. It was you all running in. Suddenly it stopped before you could see what traumatised her. "Fine" you sighed. You clicked on the memory, 'Save, Delete, effect, replay' you looked at them, you wanted to delete it so you clicked delete.

This seemed easier than you thought. You closed everything and left- how do you leave? Shit.

You looked around, there was nothing. It was just a light purple abis for miles. Uhhh...

You did what you did before. You just closed your eyes and, felt, yourself leaving. It was as if pulling something from the brain. You gasped and fell backwards into Garnets arms. You had been in there for 5 minutes or so. Luckily time didn't go wibbly wobbly when you went in there.

Amethyst closed her eyes and blinked. "Wait what just?" She couldn't remember anything from that. "Wait you got rid of the memory?! what even was it?! Oh my god!!!" Amethyst seemed really impressed, touching her head, trying to look at it. As if that would make the memory come back.

Pearl shivered one last time and shook her head. "Pearl would you like me to remove the memory?" You offered, standing up. Pearl shook her head. "It's okay, I've done something with it. She smiled.

Steven came downstairs, still a blush on his face. "Okay, let's go"