(27) Lies (27)

Your POV

You came to an edge..

You gasped for air before stopping yourself from falling down.

Only, you opened your eyes, to see darkness. A big room but all black, but light.

Nothing made sense anymore.

You felt as if you were on a cliffs edge, looking down, you saw a long drop, at the bottom was red stains and splats on the walls. You gasped before someone seemed to spin you around.

It was a dark mist in the form of a human, a shadow like thing, gripping your shoulders, making you stare at it.

Nothing

You are nothing

Your eyes started to glaze over with water

Stop crying like a stupid baby

It pushed you backwards, expecting to fall miles down, you screamed. Nothing came out and you hit the floor, the same floor that was everywhere else.

What's wrong slut

You looked at it, you felt a warm heat in your chest.

Looks like someone needs therapy

It mocked you, grabbing your wrists strongly.

Did that hurt?

Should we reveal all the SCARS

You looked at it in pure horror. It dragged your glove off your arm, revealing blood stains and bruises and red cuts all over.

Do it again

It threw your arm back and chucked a small blade next to you.

Go on.

Do it.

It tainted you. Your body started moving, you didn't want it too, but I didn't stop. The cold metal blade landed on your skin. Slowly popping it open and revealing red hot blood to come out.

It chuckled. You didn't want this, it hurt so bad. You couldn't stop it...

"N-NO!"

You used all your strength and threw the blade across the room.

Hmp.

Knew you couldn't do it.

You stood up on shaky legs, feeling more blood come gushing out of your newly made cut.

"N-no.."

You whimpered.

"L-leave.. me.. a-alone.."

You were weak and felt nauseous, everything spinning around you. The figure stood in front of you, not moving in your sight.

You won't escape me that easily girl...

You stared it right where it's eyes would be, it slowly faded and you felt something like cold air on the back of your neck.

I'll always haunt you with your lies...

——————————————————

HELLO! I'm enjoying writing these but I know their really short. This is the shortest one yet I believe, with around 350 words!

I couldn't make it long or the title wouldn't make sense and blah blah blah.

Anyway, you enjoying the Angst? Most things in this book will relate to things that I've seen in real life, if you'd like to know what was from my life then just tell me and I'll write a chapter at the end talking about it.

-okay also, I've written around 10 more chapters so far and it's GOREY the further in. Just do be warned. There are some songs tho and I love it!