(100) Going Into The Void (100)

100 CHAPTERS HOLY-
Thank you so much for even letting me get here!

Your POV

Steven stared at the drop. "How are we going to get down there?" He asked you, looking back up.

You stepped towards it and looked down. That's when you looked back at Steven and found a piece of broken wood on the floor. You picked it up before throwing it down into the void.

It fell quite fast and the ground was too far to hear the sound. "That's... far" you bluntly said.

"I could summon my bubble and we could fall down that way?" You looked at Steven and then down to pull up his shirt. His gem seemed to be cracking more and more. You shook your head, "no, it could cause more damage to your gem, plus the Bubble could pop as we barely know what's going on in this universe..."

You pulled his shirt back down and looked back over the edge. "Perhaps... I could see if the shadows would listen to me?..." you knew consequences could occur though, you could loose control or Void could realize that you had manipulated his world. But also you and Steven could get down there safely and see what he's doing..

You looked back to Steven as he sighed, "it's our best shot". You nodded as you started to let your eyes change black. You had the bandana round your eyes so it was alright.

Thanks to the training you had more of a grip on the powers. You knelt down and looked far into the void.

Everything was silent.

You stood back up and stepped into the void.

You fell.

Again.

"(Y/)-" a shadow had covered his mouth, the shadow was swirling around his body and making it seem impossible to move or speak. He kept squirming but it was no use.

You on the other hand. Were safe. With your Void eyes you were more blunt and rude, more straight forward, angry, sarcastic.

You wished he wouldn't blow tour cover. It had turned out when you fell a shadow caught you and turned into a platform for you to stand on.

You looked up to Steven and as if the shadow was reading your mind, took you up to see him.

Stevens eyes were wide and he suddenly shut up when he saw you. You put a finger to your mouth to represent 'be quiet' and made the shadow drop him into the platform you were both on.

Steven let out a few small gasps- trying to be quiet- and stayed low on the platform.

You ducked down too, just Incase.

You looked around as the shadows just kept going down, down, down. The void looked stranger than before, the deeper you got. As if a white was trying to break through.

You and Steven both turned to look at each other, he whispered, "what is that?" You looked at him, not really sure, looking back to the bubbly shadows. You leaned your hand in, these weren't like the rest of the void. You had never seen it before.

Your hand slipped right through it, eyes widened at the feeling. It seemed warmer, the void already was freezing but in there it seemed, right?

You looked back at Steven. Something was telling you to go in there. You grabbed Stevens wrist before holding your breath and suddenly pulling you both in.