(60) Darkness (60)

This is right after you ran in the house
Your POV

You ran up the steps and into the beach house. You knew it would take them a minute or so to come back so you went to go change and have a shower.

You walked into the bathroom, everything seemed, quiet. And sure, there was no one else in the house but you had a strange feeling. Like even the water was alive.

The tap in the sink was dripping slowly, and the air seemed to have become thinner than paper and colder than a white winter.

You had a shower, you didn't was your hair as you had only had a shower around 5-6 hours ago. Steam filled the room as the shower was hot thanks to the cold air, making you closer than usual.

You couldn't see much as water and steam blocked your view and you weren't concentrating on much other than washing yourself.

You got out of the shower and summoned a bathrobe. Wow, it was cool how you could imagine almost anything clothes on yourself.

You stepped out and dried off, you imagined wearing a beautiful cropped panda shirt, a light blue with different faces for the panda and some adorable purple panda patterned shorts. Both soft for PJs.

When they appeared, something seemed wrong. A black mist seemed to blu a bit of your vision. Like around the bottom of the floors in the shadows. Something was wrong.

You turned around to wipe the mirror, it should have had that blu thanks to all the steam. You turned to wipe it, but before you did, you saw something.

In the mist of the mirror was writing,
Ammovoid
And a big clear spot that showed your face staring back at you. Accept it seemed off, it was off.

Your face had black mascara like Spinels going down your face, your lips had a black lip stick and your skin seemed lighter than normal. And your hair was thick and black.

You couldn't make out what you were wearing in the mirror but it looked like a black dress of some sort. Straps over your shoulders.

You screamed.

The floor below you collapsed as you fell into a black abis. Somewhat getting darker, the deeper you fell.

You were screaming, when you suddenly, stopped.

It was cold down here, it seemed wide but colder than normal. You were just in the air as you were slowly being floated back down.

Everything was cold and dark.. this was the place you saw in your dreams. This was the place you kept going to.

You looked around, miles and miles of darkness. You were holding yourself, your teeth chattered. You looked down to realise you were wearing a dress.

 You looked down to realise you were wearing a dress

The dress was, strange, but beautiful. It was black with frills at the bottom, all the same shade of a dark black. The top went over your shoulders and one laid on the top of the other and went over to the side, slowly blending in with the rest of the fabric.

You also had some black gloves, like Elsa's in Frozen but they faded into your skin with black jewels on your skin.

"H-Hello?..." you whispered into the darkness. You were cold but, slowly, you were getting used to the temperature.

You looked up, you had fallen so far, you couldn't see the bathroom. What if Steven came into the bathroom and fell? Would he get hurt?! What I you had just disappeared and the bathroom floor was back? What if-

A black-grey mist started to form, making you cough a bit. Your vision started to get blurry as you coughed and tried to swipe away the mist.

You felt cold and weak, the air was thick and the mist was making you cough and gag.

Slowly you felt your eye lids falling, where you about to pass out?! "N-no.." you gently whispered into the shadows before falling to the ground.

Right before you had fully passed out, someone was walking up to you.. they looked like that man when you were seeing through your mothers eyes, you couldn't see all of him but you remembered what he looked like.

A black leather coat and black skinny jeans. It looked like a man but their skin was blackish grey. Not human black or brown, not white-y peach. Black-grey. He wore a black mask so you couldn't see his mouth. His eyes were black with blood red irises.

Goodnight Ammovoid~

Darkness fell over you

——

Hey y'all, so I'm sorry I only post one chapter atm. I haven't been writing much and I think this book will be coming to an end soon.

Soon as in im not sure yet but I'm leading into it now XD

Anyway, thank you for 3k views! I've worked so hard on this book and I try to post as much as I can!

Also sorry this is a short chapter