(85) She was Beautiful... (85)

Before we start- IM SO SORRY! I uploaded the wrong chapters and forgot this one so I'll be uploading them all again now... can you tell I'm not okay? God
Your POV

You and Rose has been talking, apparently when she gave up her form for Steven, she became lion. Lion was one of her lions, years and years ago and had died, willing to let Rose take over. But now that work together, like a fusion but not, that's why he's pink and his mane can teleport and have this inside.

Also while ones in here, Rose can here their thoughts, that's how Steven would talk to the tree. He would sit on his knees in front of it, as if it were his mom, and think as he couldn't talk.

"He would often talk about his day, sometimes that would lead him to getting angry, it makes me regret everything. I wish I could have been there for him.." Rose plopped back and laid on her back, looking up to the sky.

"But you need to go back to Steven now, you can always come back here if you need" Rose smiled. You looked at her, she needed someone, but perhaps Steven was searching for you.

"Also (y/n)? Void, won't shatter a gem, so the gems will be fine. You were transported to his Universe, I don't know much about it but you're in our universe now." You nodded, and waved goodbye to Rose.

You weren't sure how to leave so once you got off the island you fell through the mane, expecting a ground but almost face palming. Luckily, Lion has grabbed you just before.

He placed you upright and you looked deep into his eyes. How had you never seen her before? You smiled and hugged his mane, whispering under your breath, you thanked them both.

"Lion? Could you take me to Steven?" Lion nodded and roared, you jumped into his back as he jumped through the portal...

Stevens POV

Lion left around an hour ago now, I'm not sure where he could be. Connie's laying on the couch, trying to rest. I've searched the whole house for (y/n) twice now, but no luck... it's late as well, Connie's tired but she can't sleep thanks to all this stress. Let alone me being able to sleep.

I was standing in front of the coffee table, pulling my hand through my hair. We were both tired from stress but we couldn't sleep thanks to worry...

That's when we heard something on the balcony where lion disappeared to.

Lion slid through the portal with someone on his back. My eyes were wide as I watched her (h/l) (h/c) hair flew thanks to the force of the wind when they jumped through.

She jumped off Lions back and looked up, her smile seemed more beautiful than before, her beautiful (e/c) eyes, her (h/l) (h/c) hair flowing in the wind.

"Steven!" Her smile was the most beautiful I've ever seen. "(Y/n)!" We both ran towards each other and I span her in the air. She was beautiful...

I put her down as Connie jumped up and ran over too, she gave (y/n) a hug and than I hugged (y/n). "Where have you been?" I asked, looking at her eyes.

She wasn't wearing her bandana? Her eyes were beautiful, one was black with a skull in and the other had a flower with the most beautifully coloured petals on.

"I need a-a bandana first! O-Or something to c-cover my eyes!" "What's wrong with your eyes?" "it's complicated! We need something"

Everyone looked around and then Connie jumped up and looked at (y/n). "Can't you just create one?" (Y/n) nodded and closed her eyes. One eye was now seeming to become unstable. A large black crack formed through the eye and on the skin.

(Y/n)'s face reacted to this, she clenched her hands and her eyes closed tighter as the red bandana started to form on her face. Finally after a moment it became reality and her beautiful eyes had been covered. We could still see the crack though.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" I ran over to her as she was looking near the kitchen and Connie was near the stairs while I was searching near the warp pad.

"Yeah Steven, I'm fine" I looked down to her gem and she used her hand to cover it up quickly.

"(Y/n)?..."

She looked nervous. She's not okay, whatever happened with her, broke her gem. And I can't even help properly!

"Y-Yeah Steven?" "What happened? Why are you covering your gem?"

Connie stepped forward and asked the same question. "What happened?"

(Y/n) sighed. She didn't take her hand away from her gem but she said one word that I feared.

"Void"

"He's back"