(25) Connie x Steven (25)

Strong language and abuse

Your POV

Steven places you down as you could walk now. You felt bad for him having to carry you, but he explained it was nothing.

"Hey Steven, you go have a shower first. Me and (Y/N) are gonna go upstairs." Connie exclaimed with a smile. "I, um, okay. Choose a channel or somethin'". Steven handed Connie his bag and went off to the shower. He seemed hesitant but still left.

You and Connie walked upstairs to Stevens bedroom, "are you okay (Y/N)?" She asked you with worry. You seemed confused but nodded. Then you heard the shower being turned on by Steven and Connie shoved you onto the bed. "What was all that about!?" She said.

"W-what.. d-do you mean" you stuttered. "Oh quit stuttering! You ain't got a stutter! All that almost drowning shit! I didn't even splash you that much!" She looked at you, your weak body on the bed. "Your so useless! Can you really not swim? I've won MEDALS for swimming! Yet you almost drown by a small splash?! Pathetic" she spat on you.

"You made Steven worried sick! You ruined our time on the beach on purpose, trying to get rid of me right?! Right!?" She exclaimed. She said all of this but not loud enough for Steven to hear over the shower. "I-I" "I-I, shut up!" Connie hit your leg... hard. It became red and a bruise would show up later.

You opened your mouth in shock, you became paralyzed and tears started to fall from your face. Connie hit you again, this time a lunch to your shoulder. She smirked, she knew what she was doing. The punch made you fall on your back. You couldn't make a sound with your voice, only squeaks.

"You pathetic little slut! Go back to wherever you came from! Steven is mine and mine only. He seems to care a about you too much and your fooling him! I bet you got secrets your trying to hide!" She smirked at your frightened face. Your vision went blurry, the lights started to flicker.

You put your hands to your ears as if someone was screaming. You fell off the bed to your knees and started mumbling, "not again... not again... don't go back.. don't hurt me.. stop.. stop it.." you kept repeating things as everything flickered around you. You closed your eyes tight as if that would stop the loud noice.

"S-stop it... please..." you scrunched up into a ball. Then everything went back to normal... "Pathetic Slut" She whispered just loud enough for you to hear before Steven entered the room.

You were sitting on the floor in a strange way so Steven questioned you if you were alright. You looked between Connie and Steven, wondering if you should tell him or not.

He won't believe you over his oldest and bestest friend you know

You should lie, don't wanna bother him do you

Your so pathetic, can't even answer a question

Quickly you nodded, using the fakest believable smile you had. Steven was already dressed in his usual. "Okay then.." he tried to believe you. "Go have a shower first (Y/N), I don't mind waiting" Connie told you smiling. "I- o-okay.." you replied getting up. You looked down at the floor before heading downstairs to the bathroom.

You went in and turned on the shower. Getting unchanged you looked in the small mirror again. This seemed to be daily now, any time going into the bathroom to have a shower or bath that mirror would stare at you. Making you stare back.

Do it

You know you want to

Pathetic whore

Everyone hates you

Just add some more cuts to your arms

No one will know

Go on

DO IT

You slowly reached into the mirror, pulling out that blade. You removed your gloves and stared down to look at all your scars. They were in every direction, all red and trying to heal.

You looked at the blade again,

Do it

You slowly brought it to your arm,

Do it

You felt cold and alone.. this would help right?

Do it

You slowly dragged the cold metal blade over your skin, blood drops appearing quickly.

Again.

You did it again..

Again.

2 now

Again.

You pulled the blade up and down, 5 times on your right, 3 on your left.

Your vision became clear and you washed off the blade, making sure there was no trace of blood.

You slowly stepped into the bath, feeling numb, cold, and alone.

Feeling the water falling down your back didn't really help. You grabbed your shampoo and conditioner, they felt lighter than usual. You shook it off.

You rubbed it all in, then rinsed your hair. Turning off the shower, you stepped out and grabbed a fresher towel to dry yourself with.

You grabbed a dress that had a watermelon pattern on and a light blue background, looking in the mirror you did your hair and placed on your gloves.

'mm' you hummed to yourself.

You came upstairs, your body felt better but your head was heavy and all mushy. "S-Steven, C-Connie, I-I'm d-do-" you looked up to see Connie and Steven making out. It seemed to hurt but why?

Steven had blush on his cheeks and Connie was chewing on his lips. 'W-what...' you thought, staring.

Suddenly they both came out of the kiss for air, Stevens blush grew and Connie was smiling, both staring into each other's eyes. You couldn't really read Stevens expression, it was a mix of confusion and joy. They both turned to see you in the door way, Stevens eyes grew and so did Connie's smirk.

"I- I'll l-leave y-you too b-be.." you turned before running down the stairs and out the door. You heard Steven calling after you, but you didn't stop. It hurt as you remembered them kissing, why did it hurt so bad?

You didn't know where you were running,

But you didn't stop till you got there