(74) Fallen (74)

Your POV

You were falling, you still had a headache but you didn't want to die, not here, not again.

You screamed as you fell down the cliff. You tried to fly but the fear was taking over. "FLY FLY FLY FLY FLY!!!" You were yelling.

"PLEASE!" There were some vines and plants behind you where you were falling. Suddenly one grabbed hold of you, more tried to slow down the speed of you hitting the ground.

You screamed as you bounced off the vines and flew into the air. "SSSSTTTTEEEVVVVENNNNN!!!!! COOOONNNNNIIIIIIEEEEE!"

You had been flung back upwards by the vines and you were screaming in fear. You didn't realize -you were crouched in a ball- but the vines had created a ball around you, all made of vines and flowers and sticks etc to land your fall.

You bounced onto the floor, screaming. You were being span as you rolled on the top of the cliff. The ball you were in bumped off the side of the lighthouse and you cane to a holt.

"What the..." you rubbed your head and sat up in the ball. Connie had slit a part of the ball with her sword and Steven rushed in to pick you up and out.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?!" Steven pulled you out of it and sat you both on the ground. Connie ran over to you both too. "I-" "Don't you dare go near there again! I'm not seeing you fall from there ag-" Steven stooped for a moment. What? Fall again?

"Just. Stay away from there, please" he hugged you tightly, you could feel his tears in your hair and Connie had embraced in the hug too.

As you stood up, they leg go and got up with you. "W-What's the t-time?" You asked, you didn't want to be late to the show, you seemed to have already ruined this.

"Uh, 7:29!" Connie jumped, "we need to get there quick!" Steven nodded and whistled to Lion. Suddenly the pink beast burst through one of his pink portals and roared. Connie jumped up onto him, Steven picked you up and sat behind you.

"To the concert please?" Steven asked. Lion rolled his eyes and roared a portal out.

You all appeared in front of the concert as people were hurdling in. You all hopped of, Steven helping you down. "Thanks bud" Steven hugged Lion and his mane as he snuggled up to him. Then they let go and lion disappear through another portal.

"Let's Go Party!"

————————————————————
I'm so sorry this is so short! Less than 500 Words! I just know the next few chapters are different and they all are short but a lot happens

Anyways, thank you for reading!