(77) This isn't happening... (77)

Please know, from here on, it may get Gory. So if you don't wanna read that then I'm so sorry T-T

But let's be real, of ur still here, you like my angst & gore, ily 🤣 enjoy!

Your POV

You realised something was wrong. You began to shout but it was too loud. That's when you grabbed the closest person to you, forcing them to look at you.

"HELP! SOMEONES-"

The person had no face...

What the fuck

The only thing on their face, was a smile, full of big, sharp, white teeth, reaching to their ears. Otherwise, they were only the shade of white. Like a dull white in the dark.

You let go in shock, as you were being pulled through, you saw everyone's faces, all the same. The same face. The same smile.

You felt sick. Dizzy.

That's when things got darker and you couldn't control your body. You could feel being pulled, but you weren't there.
You could feel everything, all your other senses worked. But you couldn't see or control your body.

Soon you felt as if there were less people, only the persons grip on your wrist. You could hear the music getting quiet as you kept walking.

That's when you felt the grip of the hand let go, you wanted to run. Nothing you did worked though, all the fear within you started to build up, more and more, as you felt the dread drowning you.

You didn't know where you were going, you could hear the waves but you weren't getting further or closer to them. That's when you felt your body walking up some stairs? The only place you knew of with stairs outside was the beach house.

But who would kidnap you then bring you to Stevens house?

You went up all the stairs and walk inside. That's when your body stopped.
You still couldn't control your body but your eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the light around.

It wasn't too bright, just like a blue moon shining across everything, creating a creepy atmosphere...

You heard the door behind you close and lock. You couldn't tell who the person was, they were tall and had a black disguise on, with a hood over their head and face.

You fell to the floor as they stood in front of you. You hadn't realised but your breathing wasn't even being controlled by you, causing you to gasp to try to get it back to normal.

You looked up to the person, who were they?! What did they want?! You tried to stand up but felt a bit dizzy. You ran to the door and pulled on it. You kept repeating no in your head as you looked around. That's when you had the idea to punch the glass. You pulled your arm back and was about to pound the glass with it when someone grabbed your arms.

This was another person, that span you around and held you to look at the person who took you. You looked at the person who had grabbed you, purple?-
Amethyst?! Thats- thats observe!

"A-Amethyst?!" She looked down. She didn't seem proud of what she was doing, but what was going to happen?

"A-Amethyst?! W-what's going o-on?! L-let go of me! W-what's happening?!" You has so many questions, but she wouldn't look at you. Struggling in her grip you kept asking questions.

"It's best if you just go along with it..." you could hear the pain in her voice. Tears seemed to be choking her. This made you go pale, color draining from your face.

You looked in front of you again, you were afraid, cold, upset. What was going to happen to you?

There was a creek on the stairs, causing you to turn your head and look to see Pearl walking down. She wasn't smiling though, she didn't even have her eyes open. She seemed... duller, than usual, more numb?

"P-Pearl?" Stuttering she looked to you. She was now on the same level as you, of course she was taller but you were around Amethysts height. Pearl looked down to you, you had tears in your eyes, fear, in your eyes.

But her eyes...

Her eyes held no color, just a dark abis.
No emotion, no color, no light. Two dark empty holes. She no longer had eyeballs, someone seemed to have guldged them out.

Her face was more pale than usual and her clothes were more, grey? In a sense. That wasn't pearl, not anymore. She had blood tear stains on her cheeks, she had been crying before... deep in her eyes, there was something, or someone?

Pearls face was numb, an evil dull sorta expression. She had no smile, no color, but she showed pain or anger.

She walked next to the other person... it was no longer a surprise when they dropped their cloak and Garnet appeared.

Tears glazed over your eyes. It hurt. You knew something good wasn't going to happen...

"G-Garnet" the tears choked you, you felt a pain in your chest. It was the same pain as when you saw Connie and Steven kissing. The pain that wasn't by someone else punching you.

Garnet seemed more dull, her glasses were grey and half of her head was grey. Had the color in her eyes started to spread across her body? Garnet seemed like herself, she didn't usually show too much emotion anyway. She was looking you up and down, there were blood stain tears across her cheeks as well. Garnet wouldn't usually cry, the only time you know she had was when Steven left for a year.

You didn't want to believe any of this was happening. The gems were corrupted, not the way normal gems are though. This is worse. Much worse.

The only one who seemed normal is... Amethyst. She seemed to have been crying but she wasn't hurt, not that you knew of.

You needed to know what was happening, you needed your powers to work. You stared at the others. You didn't know what you could do.

You closed your eyes tight.

Amethyst...