(31) Training, Part 3 - Here Comes A Thought... (31)

IMA_TRASH-CAN! YOUR GEM BEING HEALED IS HERE! 😂❤️👍

Your POV

You and Steven both hopped onto the Warp pad with Pearl and you all left to go to the training grounds again.

You went here in case it became messy and it was cleaner here. All three stepped off and walked up the stairs to the training area.

"Steven, were going to need you now. Her Gem has almost shattered so your going to have I heal her." Pearl and Steven both walked over to the centre, where you stood. You gave Steven his jacket and he threw it on the floor.

"Okay (Y/N), this shouldn't hurt... but it may take some energy out of you so please try to stand" Steven looked into your eyes, and you looked into his. You saw that he was worried about something, but what?

He licked his hand and you looked at him with a disgusted face. "It's always gross the first time, sorry." Slowly he reaches forward and gently placed his spit onto your gem. A shiver went down your spin but you stood tall.

Suddenly, it happened...

Stevens POV

I gently placed my spit onto her gem.. nothing happened for a second but I kept my hand there.

Suddenly, it happened...

(Y/N)'s eyes shon white, she was looking up and the light shon from the sky, we could no longer see her eyes as everything was white, it was blinding almost.

She slowly lifted into the air, I kept my hand on her gem. Her hands fell limp and she stood tall. "Pearl.." "shh"

Suddenly the Gem started to glow. It had a few missing pieces, but it didn't matter. The black soon turned to red, the red to orange, the orange to yellow, yellow to green, green to blue, blue to purple, purple to black. (Y/N) was shining so bright, all these different colors shon from her Gem.

Suddenly I was thrown backwards, pearl caught me just in time. We both stared at (Y/N), all the colors were addicting to stare at, neither of us could take our eyes away.

The Gem started to glow brighter and brighter. It soon it shon so bright that both Pearl and I had to turn our heads and block our vision.

Slowly we saw missing chunks of the Gem fly out of nowhere, l different colors but all fitting exactly.

Slowly the lights started to dim, (Y/N)'s gem seemed beautiful, all the colors stood still, not blending together and still looking amazing. It included all colors and shades, well the main ones.
Red, Orange, Yellow, green, blues, purple, pink, white, and black. All scattered in different areas.

It looked a mess but at the same time, beautiful. All the black parts of the Gem turned to different shades of colors and shon. It was amazing!

Slowly (Y/N) started to glide back down, her eyes were limping and she was placed on her knees. She was holding her hands up to her chest as if to keep her Gem warm.

"I-" she mumbled. "W-what happened.." she stayed glimpsing at the ground before trying to stand up. I ran over to her and held out my hands to make sure she was okay. "I- I'm fine Steven...  b-but m-my Gem.." (Y/N) looked down and held her Gem still attached to her chest. It had so many new colors and shades, it was beautiful.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Pearl reached a hand out but (Y/N) stepped away. "I-I'm no-not sure..." she seemed to know everything and nothing at the same time, she was strong and weak, small but big. It just didn't make sense.