(102) Letters to her, Im sorry (102)

Your POV

Void was looking at the faded memory and staring in the mirror. He stood up and walked up to the wall as before he was like two three metres away.

He clicked on the wall and something popped up.

"Day 5657"

Something seemed to be recording him, like a diary? You were unsure what was going on now..

"It's been 5657 days, I believe that's 15 years and 6 months. I hope you're okay, I hope I'll meet you one day."

He was smiling and trying to look happy for the camera, tears still in his eyes and pure sorrow. Who was he talking too? Or about anyway?

"I have no idea what Ammonite named you, I'm hoping it was something nice, but you're you so it's most likely beautiful"

He wiped away some tears whilst still smiling. You watched, something, strange you felt.

"I know she would have given you a nice name. You're most likely beautiful, you'll get that from your mom haha. I really wish I could meet you. You deserve a dad. I don't know how long I'll be in here for. I've lived for over 14,000,000,000 years but these past 16 seem to be the longest."

Tears filled your eyes for some reason. Your head started to hurt.

"I can only wish you've had the best life so far, Ammonite said you'd be like a human until you were told your a God. You can live for billions of years, only if you want to. Gods can't die unless omnia et nihil lets them, I never want you meeting them."

He sighed and looked down.

"I wish I could meet you, I really do. I tell you everyday, I say it everyday, I miss Ammonite everyday... be strong for your dad okay?"

He smiled into the mirror camera thing,

"I know every God will call you this and it's not your name but I have nothing else to call you until I meet you. I will meet you okay? I promise I'll meet you"

You knew who he was talking about, You knew it but it wasn't possible. The next thing he said proved it.

"Ammonite, I love you. And I'm so happy for our daughter, Ammovoid, I love you so so so much. I hate being a god of darkness but you're a goddess of Dark and Ore. you're incredible and I love you. I'll meet you one day. I love you Ammovoid. End"

Void clicked the wall again before leaning his head on it and falling down to the ground, tears in his eyes. His fist above him as he had gently punched the wall.

Nothing added up. Tears filled your eyes. You stood up and almost fell, Steven caught you though.

Your father, Void, had been making video messages for you since you were born. He'd been locked up here by the person he had arguments with and they controlled his body? Well a virus like did. Void did nothing wrong. The virus did. The fusion did. Void only wanted to love you and your mom?

"I'm so sorry Ammonite, Ammovoid. My girls..."

You stared at him. Tears filled your eyes. You began to cry with no sound. Steven held you as you laid into his chest, sobbing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"

You cried into Stevens chest.

"Y-"

You and Stevens eyes widened as you realised you weren't silent. You pulled away from Steven and stared back at the figure.