(95) "(Y/n)?" (95)

Stevens POV

"(Y/N)!" "(Y/N)?!" I couldn't find her anywhere. I've been looking for like 30 minutes now, I haven't heard anything or seen anything. Only some amazing animals and a corrupted gem that was easy to poof and bubble. Gotta sort them out later.

This is all too stressful. I've never had a crack in my gem. I've never met a god. I've never been as in lov- ugh.

I sat down as all these thoughts ran through my head. I was afraid of people leaving and growing but this is just. Different. I left for a year to adventure with Connie but nothing really happened. I didn't meet many people, only a few.

Now I'm here, with a god child.

...

I sighed and got up. I don't regret helping (y/n). I'm glad she's in my life. I just want this all to be over.

"Seeing the beauty through the pain!"

(Y/n). That's her. I can hear her.

I started to run to where the sound was coming from. It didn't seem too far.

That's when I saw her. She looked beautiful..

she was wearing a black cropped jumper and some baggy like pants that lapis wears, only these ones were black too. She had a black mask over her eyes, it had the word 'Ammovoid' written in fancy letters, all white, on.

She also wore some black leather boots with a heal, her gloves were a beautiful galaxy too.

She was singing and staring at something. I couldn't see her eyes but I knew they weren't her normal shade. She seemed too upset and angry, but she also had a smirk on her face.

The vines from the forest seemed to be strangling something... a- a holographic Void?! I mean I know he's not real but the thought of him made me go- go pink.

Once again I shook off the pink glow and watched as she used her powers on the hologram. She seemed to have emotions all over the place, tears dropped from her eyes whilst a smirk plastered her face watching Void choke on the vines.

She was walking closer and glider to him, the vines got tighter and tighter around him.

I looked behind (y/n) and holographic Void. There was a beautiful sea with all the waves. The sun seemed to be setting now too. I realize that the ground was concrete and had a massive rose on it, symbolizing it used to be my mom's. I wonder how (y/n) found it? Did lion bring her here? That must be why they came here our if all places.

Talking of lion I saw him by the edge, he was laying down and yawning as usual. When he realized I was there he stood up quickly and bowed. He seems a bit off nowadays...

I looked back to (y/n) and void, only- he wasn't there anymore. He seemed to have been poofed by the vines holding him so tightly.

(Y/n) let out some hard sighs before turning to lion. I think she was smiling by the way her voice sounded. She was laughing and then spoke to lion.

"Lion y-you don't have to bow-"

I knew I had to say something, she would be creeped out if he was just bowing strangely.

"(Y/n)?"