(104) Abuse (104)

WARNINGS!

In this chapter their is sexual abuse and sexual harassment. If you'd like to skip you may, the recap will be in the next chapter with less sexual mentions.

(Update, this part was written in July last year-2020- so I'm just uploading the last pieces :) )
——————

Your POV

The platform started to go up, you understood that void shouldn't come but you didn't really see why.

You waved goodbye to him and placed a hand into the void, luckily you could still get through from this side.

Grabbing Stevens wrists, you jumped through.

"Bye!-"

Going through the void you heard the real Void yell bye, but once on the other side, it was quite. It was quite and colder...

"Wow, didn't realise how much warmer it was in there" Steven whispered. His words were kind of a fuzz in the background, you were only focusing on where you had come through the void. It was only here you could see your dad...

Tears must had snuck out through your eyes because Steven had snapped you out of staring and was wiping your tears. "Shhh, it's all gonna be okay tomorrow. We just have to stop this fake Void.." you sobbed into his chest, silent cries as not to alarm anyone in the void.

You felt different, warm and cold, happy and sad, loved and uncared for. Your first dad was killed, while you stood there and watched. The second one lied to you, kept you in isolation from the world, malnourished you, beat you. Years later you find out your part god.

Now you find out your real dad always loved you. He was kept from you.

"(Y/n).." you looked up to Steven. He wiped your tears, one side was black and the other was clear water. Strangely though, Steven was the same.

You gasped, throwing your hands on your mouth to be quiet. "Steven!" You whisper yelled. He gave out a small chuckle, "it's okay"

You wanted to asked a million questions but Steven pointed downward as "Void" paced around at the bottom of the void. Steven looked at you and you nodded, sorta reading him, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

You made the platform go down slowly, trying to get closer to hear was was going on.

Void seemed to be just, huffing? As if he was just in a fight or something. He seemed tired.

"Stop"

A blood curdling scream filled the void. It didn't sound like your mother's, it didn't really sound as if it had actually come from the void, it seemed to be from inside of void...

Once the screaming stopped Void smiled and stood up properly, slowly walking somewhere and closing his eyes. Grey and black dust started to swirl, it didn't look like a memory... he was bringing something here.

"I think he's bring something here" you whispered to Steven, taking your eyes off for a moment. Steven stayed staring at Void, "or someone..."

This time it was your mom. Her gasps for air and pathetic screams filled the void. You hadn't looked back yet, you were staring at Steven. Tears. Tears glassed over his eyes. He quickly pulled his head down and squeezed his eyes shut, choking on his tears to stay silent.

Slowly you turned your head...

You whispered some unknown words, well actually you didn't say words, just sounds. Tears cracked through and glasses your eyes. It was unimaginable the pain Steven must be in, watching this.