(49) Date Set Up -Steven (49)

Stevens POV

It was around 5pm, me and (Y/N) decided to leave for our date at 8.

Amethyst came out to help me get ready. I didn't really have any great clothes back at home so we went out to the closet clothes store in the city.

"Amethyst! None of these are looking good!" I said as I looked down at the suit I was wearing. Amethyst looked at my suit, "dude, try something your comfortable in, why not just the usual?" She was laying back on one of them chair shoe things.

"Ammm! I want to look better than normal! I want to be different, she always sees me in my usual, ITS MY USUAL!" I stepped back in the changing rooms and was half way changing when Amethyst teased, "why don't you just go naked then?" I knew she had a smirk on her face, even without looking.

"Is Steven blushingggggg~" "Amethystttt!!!!" I was blushing so hard, imagine (Y/N) seeing me naked?! Amethyst laughed, "it's alright dude, just joking around" I sighed as she cracked up. "F you" that just made her laugh more.

After I got changed into my usual, I stepped out, whining. "Amethyst! Nothing here's going to work!" I sat down next to her and put my face in my hands. "This is useless!"

"We're gonna find something, we've just gotta find the right thing, come on" Am patted my back and pulled me up. I groaned but followed her.

We went to the next shop onwards. It had loads of different types of suits and clothes, I think it was called 'Date Change'.

We walked around, nothing seemed right, it was all too formal or too drag. We both sat down and sighed, nothing here worked either!

"Excuse me Sir, but would you like some help?" I looked up and saw a young man who seemed to be working there. He had that gay theme, but wore a tux. And short blond hair

"Oh um, could you help me? I need an outfit. See I'm going on a date tonight and want to go to the beach. I want it to be impressive but also not too formal, she's a good friend" the man nodded and helped me stand up. Amethyst just watched.

"Well I can see your problem" he nodded to himself and smiled at me "What?" I began to worry, I wanted to be perfect! I wanted tonight to be perfect! It was almost 6 already.

"Oh don't worry too much, you're fine, it's what colors you're looking for."
I hummed, what?
"You've picked out all black and white suits and tux's, follow me" he started to walk further into the shop, I hadn't even realized existed. Amethyst followed along.

"Here we are, you would look good in these, two moments" I looked around at all the colorful suits. There was every color in the rainbow! Even a galaxy tux! After a moment the man came back holding a pink bubble gum suit and a light blue shirt with yellow stars all over.

"Woah" me and Amethyst said in union. Even though I was wearing my black shirt with a yellow star, he still picked out the best outfit. "Oh thank you! This is perfect!" I smiled at him and went to the changing rooms.

I could hear him and Amethyst talking, I didn't know what about, but I could still hear the mumbles. I quickly threw off my clothes and tried it on with some black pants. I looked fabulous! I stepped out and stars were in my eyes, Amethyst clapped and the man told me I looked amazing and any woman or man would be lucky.

I changed out of it and bought it, it wasn't too expensive but it wasn't cheep. It was worth it though!

Me and Amethyst quickly got a McDonald's and then headed back home in my car. We parked at the beach and we saw a bright light shining through me room.

"Oh my goodness! Amethyst we need to go check on them!" I ran out of the car, but she grabbed my wrist. "Their fine, you'll get too see her soon" I stopped looking up, I heard laughter and squeals of joy and happily sighed. I looked at amethyst and we went further down the beach.

Behind some rocks we started to set up. We could see the sunset from here, I couldn't wait. Amethyst helped me set up a Galaxy blanket on the floor and a picknick with some veggie chicken nuggets and some fancy wine that wouldn't make us drunk.

I couldn't promise it wouldn't make us tipsy but hey, if every pork chop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs!

Amethyst placed some flowers around and I wrote a message in the sand, it said (Y/N) + Steven in a heart. I smiled at it. Tonight would go so well!

It was around 7:45 so me and Amethyst started to head back. Luckily the sun hadn't set yet, as it was May and somewhat really warm.

I think the gods were just on our side.

I got changed and waited below so I couldn't be seen. Amethyst was helping me with my confidence even though I was a nervous reck...

My phone went off, telling me it was now 8pm...

Oh god..