(56) "Why are you so bothered?" (56)

Quickly, I'm sorry but I'm only posting 1 cheaper this week or so because I need to write A LOT more. Sorry that their not great atm but I hope you stay as we're entering a harder period

Your POV

"I-" you what?! You poofed Amethyst and hurt Steven..

"Oh it's okay, Amethyst ran into you, she knew what she was doing" Peridot laughed. She.. she shrugged it off? "What d-do you m-mean!? I-I H-Hurt th-Them!" Your voice started to get louder and more panicked.

"Why you so bothered?" Lapis walked over, "why you so bothered over this?" She repeated herself. You looked at her, "W-What d-do you m-mean?! I- I hur-hurt them!" You look into her eyes, she, wasn't bothered. She was numb.

"Don't worry over it, from what we know, you can't control it, you're trying, and that's good" Bismuth walked over, "Yeah, Lapis is right. You're trying your best at something bigger than you. Everyone here's hurt Steven one was it another, and Amethyst..." Lapis said it as it is, "Bis, Amethyst does this like all the time"

You never thought of it this way. A power bigger than you, something you've never done, somewhere you've never been.. and you're trying-
Not hard enough.

"What.." You stepped back, "I- I never.." you looked at your hands and they sparked with an electric bolt. "I never thought of it like that" You put your hand out in front of you, and you looked at the sky. Suddenly a bolt shot from nowhere and hit your hand. For some reason you didn't react, sort of, expecting it? Everyone else screamed or shouted, afraid you or someone was hurt.

"But I'm not like any of you..." you looked down to your hand before pulling it over your gem. You looked around at everyone's faces. Pearl came up behind you, "and that's okay". You looked up and saw her, a small smile on her face.

"But I'm so different, I can hurt you all without knowing, I can ruin this world without thinking" You started to panic as the sky became darker with clouds. "It's okay, you got this far in life without hurting anyone, you can go on. You haven't hurt us." Lapis smiled at you.

Steven walked up behind you and placed a hand on your shoulder, turning you around and holding your hands. He had a pity smile on his face, "Remember," Stevens smile turned bigger as everyone joined in, "if every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs"

You smiled as tears ran down your face, you looked down and gently giggled as you wiped the tears off your face, "you know, I never know what you mean when you say that"

Steven brought his hand to your cheek and make you look at him, he wiped your tears with his thumb, "it means, if everything was 'perfect' in the world, we'd never get to enjoy anything else, like hotdogs!" You giggled as Steven shouted hotdogs, you were so much shorter than Steven so you buried your head into his chest and he hugged you closer.

Soon after, everyone else joined the hug. One big group hug. In the sky, the sun became brighter, no clouds in sight. After a few moments everyone pulled apart and you smiled at Steven, and he smiled back.

Suddenly you felt someone grab your hips and pull you into the air, you squeaked but felt yourself be put on top of the persons shoulders, it was Bismuth. "Oh my god, you guys are tall" you laughed as you looked down to everyone. They all laughed.

"I'm starting to think we should go get some pizza" Bismuth exclaimed, you still sitting on her shoulders. "I thought gems didn't eat?" You asked, looking down. "What? You mean accept Amethyst?" Peridot laughed hard at that. "Well all gems can eat, we don't normally tend too- accept Amethyst" Pearl explained.

"Wellll I want pizza so let's go to Fish Stew Pizza!" Bismuth and everyone started walking to fish stew pizza, you cling onto her as she walked because you were afraid you were gonna fall. Steven looked up to you, "one, it's so strange looking up at you" you both laughed, "two, you know if you fall I can heal you right?" You nodded, "I know, it's just better if I don't get hurt" Steven nodded with you, "fair enough".

As you all left home world you were all walking on the field, "it's really beautiful here" you said as you looked across the fields of green grass and occasional yellow and pink flowers.

After around a 10 minute walk you were almost at Fish Stew Pizza, "Wait what are we getting?" Steven asked everyone as we got closer. "Uh... cheese?" Peridot asked. "W-who's e-even eating?" You asked. You weren't sure whether Pearl would eat or when Amethyst would come back.

"I'll sit out, I don't really eat" Pearl explained, a giver seemed to go down her spine at the event idea of eating.

"I think everyone will except Pearl, Amethyst will be back soon (Y/N), don't worry about her" Garnet stopped outside and counted everyone. Bismuth put you down as she, herself, seemed a bit tall for the doorway.

You all went in and KiKi asked how many seats you'd want, "8 please, waiting on one" Garnet answered. Kiki led us over to a round table with 10 seats, "if you need anything, you know who to call" She winked and plopped the Menu's onto the table and left.

"H-how long u-until A-Amethyst reforms?" You asked, looking at her gem on the table. Suddenly it states to glow as she reformed. "Speak of the Devil" Lapis rolled her eyes and smirked at Peridot.

You were sitting next to Steven and Bismuth, Lapis and peridot day opposite almost and Amethyst was next to Pearl and Garnet to their left. Steven day next to Garnet and there were two spare seats next to Bismuth and Lapis.

"Hey-lo!" Amethyst jumped in the air as a star and plopped on her seat, making it almost fall over. "Amethyst! Be careful!" Pearl shouted and grabbed Amethysts chair and Amethyst gave a loud laugh. Steven laughed too, it's been a while since you all hung out...