(46) 5 Months (46)

Your POV

You fell

This feeling wasn't new, you always felt like you were falling these days.

Everything felt slow, your tears flew upwards as you fell further down and closer to the ground...

It was all going to be over soon...

Everything went dark as you heard a thump..

~two more months later~

You woke up, your body hurt and you were lying in a bed...

You looked around to see photos around, there was a TV and a glass door. The sun was shining through the glass doors, making you feel warm.

You sat up on the bed and walked out, the balcony was arm under your bare feet. The sun was smiling at you and it was warm. You looked at the beach, there was no one there.

It hadn't clicked but you realised you were back at Stevens...

How long had you been here?! Why didn't you die?! You stepped backwards and bumped into someone.

You looked up and saw Steven, he was
back at you. You couldn't read his emotions, he didn't show.. anything... he wasn't numb but he wasn't ecstatic.

You both stared into each other's eyes... something, was different than before.
"Is this real..." you quietly mumbled, putting your hand to his cheek. He leaned into your touch and nodded.

"We're here together again. And I don't care if you've got god powers. We're staying together from now on.

You watched his eyes sparkle in the sunlight, he was beautiful in the rising sun. You both stood up and watched the sun.

"Beautiful right" you both said at the same time, you both laughed and silently watched it rise higher into the sky.

"Steven..." you were watching the sun and he hummed back in response. "S-Steven... how long was I gone for..." you looked at him with fear in your eyes. He turned to you, thinking. "The truth, is about 5 months. After I met you at the forest I looked for you everywhere. I went to that forest and three days later I heard, someone singing. They were crying and I saw someone jump from the mountain top..."

You knew what happened, but how long ago was that? "I heard a loud thump and the whole forest went silent. I ran super fast and found you, in the vines... a tree had been the cause of the sound, enough to make it sound like a human. You had been knocked out and the vines handed you to me"

Steven was looking out into the sea now. "That was around two months ago.. and before that you were gone for three" he turned to you. "We weren't sure whether you had..." he started to choke up. His eyes were watering as he imagined the idea of you being.. dead.

"Hey hey, I'm here now right?"

You grabbed his hand and smiled.

He smiled back at you and you both watched the sun.

"Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl are downstairs waiting for you, they've all been worried sick. Pearl me having panic attacks, Garnet couldn't see in her future vision properly and Amethyst was always in her room." Steven turned around to look at you.

You didn't realise what you had done. You hurt them all so much... "I... I just wanted to protect you a-" Steve placed a finger to your lips and smiled. "Let's go say hi?"

You nodded and you both held hands walking down the stairs. Garnet was sitting on the couch stroking Steven cat, tears were falling down her face. Pearl was walking up and down, holding her head. And Amethyst couldn't be seen.

"Guys" Everyone turned to look at Steven, you hadn't gone all the way down yet so they could only see Steven. You knew that Steven would come to check on you every day to see how much process you'd make in waking up.

"I'm.. back.." you stepped forward and saw stares in pearls eyes. She gasped and covered her mouth, tears fell down her face. Garnet made her glasses disappear, showing all of her 3 eyes. Each one covered in tears as a smile smile appeared on her face.

You and Steven walked all the way downstairs and Pearl had been paralysed in her place. You saw the Gems door open and, faster than light, Amethyst ran towards you, knocking you over. Her head was in your neck and she was holding onto you. "Where have you been dude!? I can't think straight anymore!" She hugged you tight.

"I'm sorry Am," You both got up and Pearl and Garnet ran over to you, all in a massive group hug. You started to cry, you don't remember the last time you had felt so much love.

"Oh (Y/N)! We didn't means to make you cry! Were we too ruff with the hug?" Pearl let go and saw your tears. You laughed, wiping your tears away, "n-no, it's fine. T-thank you" you smiled.

You had missed them so much more than you could imagine. You didn't want to hurt them but you needed them, something felt right when they were there. When you had given up, they came for you, they waited for you, they kept you alive.

Steven walked up to you and pulled you out of all the sobbing happy Gems. "Okay y'all, she needs space" he chuckled and you giggled, both of you holding hands, being happy.

It was wonderful.

"Let her go have a shower and get changed" he turned to you, "just call if you need anything" he smiled and you nodded.

Everyone sighed but let you go have a shower and change. Your outfit was a bit different this time, you wore a cropped top, light blue, jumper with a Star shooting across it saying "Shoot For The Stars" and some light blue jean shorts that were just above your knees.

You tied your hair up and placed a moon clip in your hair. You looked so much better, brighter skin, more colourful eyes, blushing, smiling, and your clothes didn't have all rips in them. You also didn't smell as if you had been living in nature for the past 5 months.

You looked in the mirror, remembering how many times you looked into it. The time you first arrived to the time your looking in now. You could tell this wasn't going to be the last time you'd look into it.