(71) Ghost Ride (71)

Your POV

"Oh" she sighed. "Hello Connie" you said, bitter sweet. She stood standing at the door in some denim blue shorts and a very light blue cropped top. She had a bag around her shoulder to, it was her pink one she held her training stuff in or just her stuff.

"Are you gonna let me in or?" You stepped backwards, letting her in. Steven walked down the stairs in a light blue shirt with his yellow star. It had been a long time since he wore that shirt.

"Hey Connie!" Steven ran down and pulled her in for a hug. You closed the door and stood behind the embrace, smiling.

As they broke apart, Steven explained that Connie was now on her Summer Break And could hang out more often. He was hoping you two could become closer so you could all hang out more.

"So today I thought we could go to Fun Land!" You smiled, if this was gonna make Steven happy, you might try. "O-okay! B-but what's f-fun L-land?" You asked, confused.

Connie laughed, "you really don't know about Fun Land?!" Steven smiled, "it's a theme park, a place where we go in rollercoasters and rides and play games.

"Okay we best be going soon, are you ready Steven? (Y/n)?" Connie asked, looking you up and down. "H-huh?
O-oh yeah" you nodded. Steven agreed too, and called for lion.

You looked at Lion, you didn't see him much as he scared you a bit. "It's okay (Y/N), just get on" Steven held your hand and smiled. Helping you into Lions back. Connie rolled her eyes and got on too. "Hey Lion? Could you take us to Fun Land?" Lion roared as a response and a portal appeared in front of you all.

He ran into it and you appeared at this place with loads of little huts, different colours and toys hanging. Above the entrance was a big sign saying
FUN LAND in big letters.

"Woah.." Steven chucked and you all got down. Steven stroked Lions mane and said his thank you's. Then lion let out another roar and lept through another portal. "I have no idea where he goes half the time" Steven sighed with a laugh. He seemed much happier when Connie was around...

You all walked in, there were big tracks and something like cars on it, there were small huts with toys hanging from above and most had something to do with balls or throwing.

kids and adults and teens and gems alike all playing different games or eating food or lining up for the rides.

"T-This place is s-strange" you walked around and turned in the process. Looking around.

"This place is strange?" You heard Connie laugh. Steven gave a squeal and pulled you and Connie over to a ride. It was called 'Ghost Ride'

"A-A-A horror...?" You stared at the sign. It was a horror ghost ride. Seriously, this is going to be the first ride you ever go on.

"Uh-huh! Let's like up!" Steven seemed extremely excited, Connie seemed excited too so you followed along.

You were all lining up, it seemed to be a four seater, two at the front, two at the back. "Hey Steven? Can I sit next to you?" Connie asked, sickly sweet. Steven laughed, "that okay with you (Y/n)?" You looked at him, Connie on his arm. You nodded, they looked happy.

You all got in as the creepy music started, it creeped upwards into darkness. You did NOT like this.. you were in the back and sitting in your own. You could hear Steven and Connie chatting. "Ready (Y/n)?!" Steven yelled over the music. You were about to yell back when you all fell, screaming.

It was dark and there were screams coming from every directions, people dressed as Zombies jumped out and there were electric skeletons trying to break through their cages. Making rattling sounds. Don't even start on the flashing lights.

The screaming from Connie and Stevens mouths seemed to have a piece of joy in them. After the third scream from you, you huddled into a ball. You hated this so much. Why did you agree to it?

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no...

You felt sick and afraid. Your bandana seemed damp with tears. You held your head down and didn't look anywhere, just hearing the creepy music with the banging noises. The screams. The darkness. The banging. Then a cold mist filled the air, causing a chill to go down your spine.

You kept mumbling no under your breath, "You Alright back there?!" You heard Steven yell. You didn't want to ruin the fun. You hated this. But you had the strength to make it sound like there were no tears. "Y-Yeah!"

Soon enough the ride slowed down and stopped. You let out a sigh of relief and got out of the ride. Gently lifting the blindfold to wipe your eyes.

"Hey you alright (y/n)?" You felt Stevens hand on your shoulder. "I- Uh, y-yeah!" You looked up to see him and smiled, letting the blindfold go back over your face.

"Let's go check the photo!" Connie yelled out. Steven grabbed your hand and pulled you over to the Photo booth thingy. "Look! Number 164" Connie pointed to the screen at the bottom right and it appeared on the screen in front of y'all.

It had Steven and Connie smiling and screaming in the front and you hunched up in the back, the border was all viney and black and on top said 'Ghost Ride'

Steven laughed at it and Connie too, you smiled, seeing him enjoy it. Connie clearly still hated you so you couldn't care less about her. You wish you both could be friends but you'd prefer no friend over a toxic one.