(38) You need to tell us what happened (38)

Your POV

"Void?" Steven looked at you with confusion.

You started to violently cough, Steven tried to pay your back but it didn't help. He gave you a class of water he kept on his desc but you splurged it all out. Something black was coming out of your mouth. A ball of black thick liquid cane flying out of your mouth and into a bowl Steven had placed in your lap Incase you threw up.

You gasped for air after all the coughing and watched the black ball start to move.

"What the f-"

The bowl was quickly cut down the centre, along with the black, thing, and Garnet stood in front of you.

"Your not safe anymore (Y/N). You need to tell us what had happened the three days you were gone" You took a sip of the glass of water Steven handed you and looked at you with worry, rubbing your back.

Pearl and Amethyst walked up behind Garnet, all looking at you with worry.
You sighed, you yourself was worried at what was going to happen.

"Guys, she's just woken up from something, give her space" Steven was rubbing your back when you heard,

"I shouldn't have spent the day messing around with her, I've wasted time and now we're all in trouble"

You looked at Steven, it was in his voice, only, he didn't talk. Was, was that his thoughts? Could you read his mind? You hugged him, "Steven today, or yesterday, was amazing. You didn't waste time and you're extremely important. Now we can focus on the problem at hand" he looked at you with a confused face. You smiled at him, he smiled back,

"At least she's okay"

"Okay you two, we need to know what happened" Amethyst was rolling her eyes but seemed serious. If you were all in trouble she wanted to help. You nodded at her,

"I ran away from Steven, after finding out my mother.. was..." you sighed, saying her name. The gems gasped, even Garnet somehow. "I-im guessing you've heard of h-her t-then. W-well I wanted to g-get away, so I ran and the W-warp p-pad took me to a d-dark b-black room. I wondered around for a-a while when I-I saw my me-memories."

Why were you stumbling? You weren't afraid, you weren't hurt. Was it just because you were re telling it?

"A-anyway, I s-saw the day I c-came here w-with my d-dad. I-it was a long time a-ago but I r-remember it w-well. H-he.. h-he w-was, h-hit by a c-car. I t-thought that he h-had brain da-damage that m-made him so cruel, b-but I-it turned o-our.. he h-had

Died that day.

S-someone else had t-taken his p-place, t-they l-looked identical t-to him but t-they were t-two different p-people. I f-found a p-photo Of Ammonite a-and l-left it f-for my 8-8 year o-old s-self. T-there was a h-hammer that s-someone used o-on my gem and it w-was t-he first o-or s-second crack."

You felt tears coming down your cheeks. It was so strange telling the story again.

"I- After finding o-out the t-truth, I walked a-around to find memories of all my life. Good and bad."

You smiled while remembering when you danced on the beach with Steven.

"I-I walked t-too far t-though.. I w-walked in-into the darkness, further. I h-heard a scream and I-I saw the t-time I s-saw the younger version o-of m-myself. W-when I was out for a-almost t-two w-weeks. I h-heard screaming a-and fell t-to the floor. B-blood fell f-from my ears, I w-was in so, s-so m-much p-pain. But everything disappeared"

You remembered you seeing your mother.

"I saw a lady... she had blood pouring out of her ears and black stuff dripping from her mouth. She was chained to the floor, on her knees, crying. Not being able to move.."