(43) Stevens Done (43)

Okay! I'm sorry I didn't upload yesterday (I don't think) but I'm back! Anyway THANK U FOR 2K!?!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHH
Your POV

You begged whatever there was. You didn't want to see him in pain.

You grabbed his hand, and gazed into his eyes.
Please heal him... please..

Your hand started to glow. Steven was in so much pain. You couldn't stand it, the pain must have heard you as he began to glow. His gem was glowing and bright lights came out of his eyes.

As he was looking down you realised, there wasn't a floor... there was no flooring at all..

Steven gasped for air as his pain started to fade away. You held his hands and helped him stand up. He looked down into your eyes and you looked up into his.

"Steven.. I'm not safe, please don't come for me" he stroked your cheek, it was soft and you leaned into it. Knowing this was for the best. "I can't let you just die.." he said, watching you. You stepped back, looking down. You looked up into his eyes, "And I can't be the reason you die"

You turned and started to walk away. Into the darkness, alone. Steven watched you. He didn't want you to leave, but he couldn't move.. just watching you walk away...

You walked away, you hadn't realised how warm it was with Steven.. how cold it was when you were away from him.. Your heart ached as you left him. It was for the best.. but it hurt nonetheless.

~after walking around for ages~

It had been a while, you just walked around, re watching memories from your past. The ones from when you and your dad would play, laugh, sing.

Then as you were walking,

The floor dropped.

You screamed as you fell down.

You landed on your front, all fours but not in a ton of pain. You were still in the darkness, just somewhere else.

You looked up with a grudge and saw.. "Steven?" You were annoyed but somewhat happy. You wanted to be with him but you couldn't. "Steven... I told you to leave.." you tried to get up but fell again. Steven didn't bother to help you, his hand on his hip just watching you struggle.

Once you finally got up, you looked at him. "Steven-" "oh shut up (Y/N)" this shocked you, Steven started to walk around you.
"You know I never really liked you right?"
You watched as he circled you. He must have been joking?
"I only wanted to help you because I want to help everyone. Only you wanted to stick around"

He stopped in front of you and rolled his eyes.
"You didn't think you were special dis you?" He chucked at your hurt face.

"You know how dangerous you are. You lied to me. You lied about everything! Who you are, what you are!"
He walked up to you, standing above you.
"Steven.. t-that's n-not t-true"
He pushed you backwards, making you fall onto your ass.

"You liar! You hurt everyone around me! You took up all of my time! I should be somewhere by now."

Steven seemed really annoyed at you, tears were in your eyes.

"You lied to me, kept secrets from me. What friend does that?!" He waited for your answer but you were just stuttering.

"And your stutter! It's so stupid! H-h-huh?! I can't fucking hear you dumbass!"

Tears fell down your cheeks. Steven was begging to shout.

"You're just a big fat baby! You always cry over little things! Always whine! Always Moan! You little bitxh."

He stood over you, and spat at you.

"S-Steven.. p-please.. w-what a-are you s-saying..." tears welled in your eyes. Steven was laughing at you.

"Do you not understand? Here let me make it easier for you"

He pulled you up and brought you close to his face. You blushed but didn't think about it, your tears streamed down your face and you were afraid.

"Are you afraid of me?"
You stuttered, feeling his hot breath and beady eyes.
"N-no.."

"You're a great friend. A lying whore." He let go of you, making you stumble a bit..
Then with every word he said, he started to push you harder.

"I"

"Hate"

"You."

On the You, you fell down as the push was so ruff and you couldn't stand up. Tears ran down your face, your heart physically hurt. It felt as if he had just cut you deeper than skin.

You stared up at him with big eyes, full of fear, full of horror. He looked down at you and smirked.

"I. Hate. You. (Y/N)."

"You're just a worthless whore. You just wanted me to help you so you had a place to stay while you got your powers back. I bet your dad was fake too eh?" He chuckled.

"No Steven! I-"

"P-lease! You bitxh. You're nothing, you are just afraid of your power. Why don't you actually use it?! Weak piece of
sh!t. You didn't even fight your 'dad' when he beat you! You left your mom when she needed you! You left Ste- Me and the gems!"

"You..." something didn't seem right. Steven would never say this, even to your face at least. He also started to say Steven as in third person... you thought this was off. If this was Steven how would he know you left your mother when she needed it? You only though that yourself- everything he said... you thought doubted yourself..

"So what" Steven was taken aback as you stood up. You wiped your eyes, a numb face on. "So what if that's true? If any of that's true? What are you gonna do?" You stared him dead in the eye, he seemed to had become lost for words.

"Hate me all you want. I don't care." Your voice cracked but you stood tall, walking around him. "If you don't like me, that's your problem. I was told it's okay to be afraid" you stopped in front of him, staring him dead in the eye.

"And I'm not

"Afraid."

"Of"

"You."

Suddenly he disappeared into the air. He wasn't real... he... he wasn't real. Nothing he said was true... or you hoped..

————————————————————
Before we continue, I would like to thank you all for reading. Right now we have 500 views on this book and around 60 votes, so thank you.

Also I want you all to know you're beautiful human beings. Nothing in this chapter relates to you personally, you are a wonderful human, whether your hating on this book or supporting it.

Your all amazing and inspirational in your own crazy insane ways.

Thank you so much for actually allowing me to do a part of my dream, and make it even better with all of the support.

Remember how amazing you are I love yall so much
💚💞🖤