(32) Another Story about a Diamond and her Son (32)

(Please follow me 🤣)

Stevens POV

We both stared into the others eyes, then swiftly realizing what had happened we both pulled apart.

"W-what was that?" (Y/N) seemed surprised, I couldn't work out her expression... it wasn't sadness, or happiness. It didn't even seem like confusion?!

"I-I'm not sure.." I looked at her and she looked at me.

"It's okay you two..." Garnet walked over to us both, neither of us had realized she was here. "It's okay, you're both okay" she smiled, knowing that we had done something.

"Garnet? When did you get here?" I looked at her in confusion. "Just call it a hunch?" She smirked and walked over to (Y/N). "It's okay (Y/N), Stevens going to be there for you" she stretched out her hand and smiled at (Y/N). (Y/N) smallish smiled back and hesitantly took Garnets hand. Then she reached out and took mine and placed them both on each other.

(Y/N) and I both Shockley looked at our hands and then each other. I could tell she was still afraid of something, I smiled at her and pulled her closer. "It's okay to be different". (Y/N)'s face had a light dust of blush across her face, but nodded.

Your POV

Steven pulled you in close, "It's okay to be different". You nodded as you both stepped back. You felt so strange when your Gem started glowing, everything was so weird.

"D-do you k-know.. w-what g-Gem I am?.." you asked Pearl. "I-I'm afraid not.. your gem is so many different colors and I'm not even sure how Steven all on his own fixed you..." Pearl was looking at your gem with confusion and wonder.

You placed your hands on your gem, 'I... i might never know what gem I am..' you thought to yourself. You did this because you wanted to know who or what you were, sure you were human but you also had a rock that glowed in your chest!

You fell to your knees with tears in your eyes... "w-what am I?..." you mumbled, so quietly. You could almost not have been heard but you were, "your amazing" Steven came to your side and put a hand on your shoulder. "No matter who or what you are, we're gonna be there, the whole way."

A small pitiful smile came to your mouth and you grabbed Steven and swiftly pulled him in for a hug. He was surprised but still returned it. Tender, you stood up, wiped off your clothes, and smiled. It was a sad smile, trying to hide the confusion, worry, doubt, pain, and sadness behind the scenes.

"We should go to the diamonds, they might know what you are?" Steven suggested, all of you walking to the warp pad. "The diamonds? T-they haven't e-even met m-me y-yet.." you looked afraid, as if something was going to happen. "Don't worry.. their okay-" Steven abruptly stopped walking and sighed. "You don't know... ugh, now I've got to explain everything"

You looked at Steven with confusion, what was he talking about? You knew that the diamonds loved Steven but you didn't know why, you thought they were just kind. But then you found out they ruled big home world and they used to shatter gems and they reminded you of him.

"Let's get back to my room and I'll explain there"

~Magical time skip~

"So... you see..."
Steven and you had just sat on the edge of the bed and he started explaining. He told you that his mother had started a war with pink diamond, around 6000 years ago. It was told that she had shattered pink diamond and cane to live on earth. Only a couple of years ago you found out that Pearl had showed Steven the truth.

Pink diamond and Rose Quartz were the same person. Pink saw beauty in her colony and faked her shattering, holding an already shattered gem in her mouth and got Pearl to poof her.

Steven explained how his mothers gem was now in him, so he had pink diamonds gem, everyone made him feel like he had to be pink diamond, so he proved them all wrong. White diamond ripped his gem out of him but it came back to him. So Steven has the powers of a diamond.

"So... you're a diamond?..." You looked over to Steven and he looked at the ground. "I have the powers of a diamond, but I am not one of them.." he seemed to be in pain, his eyes were filling with tears and he was grabbing onto his pants.

"It's okay to be different" you suddenly hugged him, trying to reassure him. He wiped his tears and let go of his pants. He smiled at you, "yeah. It is"

Steven and you got up from the bed and smiled at each other. You both held hands and started to walk downstairs. "We're going to Big HomeWorld!" Steven shouted throughout the house.

You both went up to his greenhouse and looked at all the different plants, "why am I only here now?" You laughed. "Not sure, we should grow something together" Steven smiled at you before stepping onto the warp pad in there, he held out his hand and you took it, suddenly you were in a big room with four thrones, one big and white at the top, two below it, on the left was a yellow one and the right a blue one, both a bit smaller. At the bottom there was a much smaller one, a pink one.

In the white throne was a big lady with a strange head, she was big and all white, shining almost.

In the blue throne was a smaller lady, not much but still. She had blue hair and light blue skin. Her hair was like a cube under her chin. She wore a dark blue skin tight dress with big sleeves.

And in the yellow throne was a lady who seemed a big bigger than the blue, but smaller than the white. Her hair looked like a helmet and her shoulder sleeves were pointy, she had an almost see though shirt and black leggings.

The white one had a diamond on her forehead, and the others had diamonds on their chests.

These were the diamonds...