😰 (3)its over isnt it? (3) 😰

WARNING THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES ANGST AND BLOOD AND ABUSE
You have been warned

Your POV

That's when you saw it. You wished you could turn back time to not see this awful haps...

You turned around to see a car full speed come along and knock your dad to the ground. The sky turned a dark shade of black and blue. Clouds covered the sky. It was all slow motion to you. You stood still as it all unfolded in front of you.

The car coming, your dad laughing and turning around to look at you. The car hitting him in his side and the snap of his bone. You remember his faces turn to pure horror. You remember the blood on the car front and windscreen... you remember the blood on the road from your own fathers body. The way his head cracked on the path...

You stood there.

Silently.

Then when you could feel everything going back to normal and you were about to scream god help someone covered your mouth. They dragged you inside the new house. Over all of your belongings and everything you and your father shared.

Whoever it was had a hard grip on you. They grabbed something from a box and then continued to drag me and my muffled screams down to the basement, through a door in the stairs that looked like a cupboard for shoes and coats.

They dragged you down the stairs to a dark room... the room smelt strange... it was dirty and dusty and cobwebs filled the air. Their were moths and spiders and insects. This place would terrify a child at the glimpse.

They continued to drag you before throwing you at a dusty wall. There were red stains on the wall but not noticeable. The person wore all black and hid themselves. You started to cry and your eyes glassed over.

What to do?
What to do!?

You panicked. Your breathing heightened. You couldn't breathe. The stranger came closer and whispered in your ear with a cold and crisp breath "daddy's home..." before punching you in the gut and knocking you out.

You woke up the next day. Tired and alone. In a dark place with dust and cobwebs surrounding you. You had on a big black t shirt with some white panties and that was it. The shirt covered your areas but still none the less.

'What happened?' You thought to yourself as you pulled yourself up from the floor. Your head was pounding and your stomach had a bruise. You remembered the advents of the previous... day?

You were sitting laying against a wall and looked around. Around a metre away from you, you saw a photo frame. The frame and glass itself had been broken into little blades... but what mattered the most was the photo.

It was an old photo.. of you and your father when you were 5 or maybe 6? It was all scratched up and dusty. You crawled over to it and picked it up.. you turned it over to see a message.

'Loving our daughter and life, wish you were here with us -(fathers name)'

...

There was another photo behind..
The face was scribbled out and broken and you couldn't see much... but..

Was she your mom?