(50) Our First Date (50)

As a 50 special, you get your first date with Steven. With everything going on you all need a break and you and Steven, well just read
——————————————————-
Your POV

I heard Pearls phone go off as it turned 8...

I felt sick, Garnet and Pearl were trying to calm me down upstairs.

"(Y/N)?"

Steven was here...

"Guys I'm not sure I can do this.. I feel sick.." I looked up to them as Steven called again. Pearl ran down to tell him you were almost ready and Garnet looked you in the eyes.

"You can do this (y/n), any love is aloud." She smiled at you, and put up her hands to show her rings from when she was married. It simplifies that she was not a solution but a choice between two gems who fell in love. Two completely different gems who loved each other.

You sighed, letting out lots of air. You smiled at her, "Okay"

Stevens POV

I worked up the courage to go inside. I couldn't see anyone so I shouted out,

"(Y/N)?"

I was already in my clothes so I was ready, just nervous.

When no one replied I got nervous... did something happen earlier?! What if she didn't want to do this anymore?! What if she never wanted to do this?!

"(Y/N)!?"

I heard Pearl run down the stairs. "She's upstairs, she's just calming down a bit, that's all" she smiled at me, I looked at her with fear. "Is she okay? I don't want to force her if she can't do it! I just want her to know and I can't-"

I just kept mumbling as Pearl was comforting me.

Third Person

Steven was panicking downstairs, he looked away from the stairs and kept mumbling and repeating himself, getting more nervous by the minute.

(Y/N) took a breath and started to walk down the stairs.

In the corner of Stevens eye he could see a bright shining light. He covered his eyes and a beautiful figure appeared in front of his eyes.

(Y/N) was smiling at Steven. She was walking down the stair glowing. She looked beautiful, her (h/c) floated and she stepped down, her dress blew but there was no wind.

Stevens eyes were amazed. There was an angle in front of him, she looked stunning. Her teeth were hidden but the small smile on her face was enough to make his heart stop.

They both stopped and time slowed down, both looking into each other's eyes, one standing on the stairs and on below. Both had stars in there eyes and smiles on there mouths.

(Y/N) walked down and stood in front of Steven. The blush across his face and his staring told her she was beautiful, without words. She giggled and he shook his head, and rubbed his neck, nervously laughing.

Your POV

Stevens light blush across his face made you giggle, he looked silly and made you feel as if you were the only one in the room. His gaze was warm and full of joy.