(40) Training With Jasper (40)

Your POV

You knew where you were running, you didn't look back. All you did now was run, before you hid, now your always running.

You felt yourself spinning throw air and you tumbled onto the floor.

"What the-"

You got up to see her standing up in front of you, just standing above you looking down.

"Hey" you waved nervously at her. She grabbed the back of your dress pulling you into the air, holding at eye height to her. "What are you doing here?..." she glared at you with confusion, trying to seem menus.

"I- um.. c-can you put m-me down?" Jasper huffed and dropped you, luckily you landed on your feel but you weren't too steady. "Thanks." You looked at her with an unimpressed face. She shirked as she turned to walk away. "Hey wait!" You ran up to her as she didn't stop.

"What ya want?" Jasper kept walking and had grabbed another massive rock that you had seen before. "I- I was w-wondering I-if-" you kept stumbling over your words and this annoyed Jasper even more.

"Just spit it out would you" she threw the rock onto a massive pile next to her house, all falling around you. You looked up and saw one falling onto you and you screamed, scrunching up into a bubble. You heard the rock smash above you.

"Woah.." Jasper stared at you, she hadn't done anything... what happened? "W-What happened?" You looked around you and saw the rock had shattered into millions of shards around you.

"You don't know what you did?" She leaned on a rock next to her. You shook your head. "woah, got ourselves another Steven eh?" She chuckled at herself, walking over to you and kneeling down.

"What is it you wanted? To control this?" You nodded. "Mhm" you looked down and she stood up tall. "Aren't you lucky." She walked up to a rock and threw it at you, no warning. You screamed as you saw it flying at you, you raised your arms like you would when you felt threatened. Suddenly the rock shattered into millions of shards again.

"W-What..." you looked at your arms as a black mist came from them. The rock had been blown from the inside with a black mist. Jasper was smirking at you but you didn't know how to control it's so you feared your own power.

"I d-didn't mean t-to d-do t-that" you saw Jasper sigh as she walked over to you. "What's with all you powerful Gems and fearing your powers" she rolled her eyes and folded her arms standing above you.

"I'm not just a Gem though..." Jasper looked at you with suspicion, "what do you mean? You've got a gem-" she knelt down to poke it when she realised that she'd never seen a gem like yours before. "What Gem are you?" She was looking at your gem.

You placed a hand over it and held the gem, covering it up. "I'm apparently the daughter of Ammonite" Jasper froze. "Ammonite?..." you nodded. Jasper seemed unsteady at the thought. She bowed before you, she seemed nervous.

"Please don't... I don't know much about her but I need to know what power I have..." Jasper stood up and looked you up and down. "Hmm.." she walked over to the rocks before throwing one at you- Again.

"STOP DOING THAT!" You jumped up over the rock and landed in front of her. She looked at you with a smirk. "Come on" 

Jasper started to train you from then and there. You would have to carry things or dodge things. Mainly the rocks. On occasions you would jump really high or even rap Jasper in vines.

"Okay now show what you've got."

You sighed. The best thing you knew could make someone suffer. But you didn't want to hurt her. You took a breath before lifting the ground. You were now on a mountain as it was the easiest place to train without hurting people and life.

You could feel the ground below you start to wobble, start to move. You closed your eyes and felt as if you were picking up the earth beneath you.

Vines and rocks underneath you stared to come out from under the ground, going to grab Jasper.

It had been a few days since you had ran away. Maybe around two weeks? You didn't want to hurt anyone and you knew Jasper could handle most of it. She trained Steven a year before and from what you knew, did great..

Even though you couldn't see, you could feel what the vines were doing. You knew what they were doing, where they were going. Something took over you, you had done this once before but it hadn't gone this far.

Something felt right in frustrating Jasper, but it also felt wrong. Two things were fighting inside of you, trying to take control. Your eyes became black as the power took over.

"What are you doing?!" Jasper yelled. The vines had grabbed her legs and pulled her upside down. More ones pulling at her arms, trying to tear her apart. 'You' smirked at her. The power you felt, it was controlling you.

The vines pulled on Jasper, they dislocated her Lims and still didn't stop. You wanted her to suffer like you had. "Suffer." She could barely talk from the pain, begging you to stop. Black liquid started to choke her as she tried to cough it up, her eyes were crying sand as she started to deform.

Her body started to melt, the black thick liquid flowed through her skin and body. Her gem was breaking and you kept trying to break her. Her body turned to black sand and she fell through the vines, a black pool beneath her broken gem.

You only realized what you had done after you did it. "N-no... Shit. Shit. Shit!" You made all the vines go back and you let go of the ground, letting it float back down.

You ran over to the black pool of water. You stared down at the pile of black sand and thick water. The Jasper laid in the centre, cracking. "No no no no please give me that!" You tried to reach it but you almost fell into the black liquid. You didn't know what it could do but you knew it was painful.

The water picked up the gem and brought it over to you, you were surprised that it actually listened... you went to grab it but when you touched the water it burnt your hand. It was like a thick acid burning through the skin.

You quickly grabbed the gem and the water disappeared into the mountain. Burning through it.

You looked at Jaspers Gem... it had been chipped and boiled, cracks everywhere. What had you done?! You didn't know how to bring her back. You only knew that Steven had bottles of the diamonds power to heal a broken gem. But even for that you would need Steven and would get in trouble or something would happen!

"UGH!"