(84) "Y-Yeah... i guess you're right" (84)

Pinks POV

Ammonite places a hand on Whites gem and proofed her.. a cloud of smoke left her gem.

This had never happened before.

"YOU KILLED HER?!" I screamed. Ammonite sighed. I jumped out of Blues grasp as she was covering her mouth, tears were already falling down her face.

"YOU DIDNT HAVE TO KILL HER! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU! DONT YOU CARE ABOUT US?!" "I care about you all pink. I didn't kill her though, she's okay. But if you miss behave the same will happen to you."

Ammonite was angry, she wasn't showing it but we knew not to upset her. She may not have killed white but she might have well have... that'll traumatize me forever...

We all heard a smash and someone running off crying... Ammonite turned to see a glass square with another square around it- I think it was called a frame- smashed on the floor. She walked over to pick it up, there was a photo of all of us... me, blue, yellow, white, and Ammonite all holding hands with a weird word written on top.

"We're a family... that's the word were gonna use for now on.." Ammonite left to go talk with Yellow. Not before putting some bubble thing around White and making it disappear...

Back to Rose and (y/n)

Your POV

Rose sighed, she was sitting down now. Tears in her eyes.

"From then on, White and Ammonite didn't talk much, then 340 years later Void came back and persuaded White to leave.

I watched as they had the conversation, he promised to never kill a gem if she did this... and she agreed..

I remember Ammonite crying and shouting as Void smirked. Yellow and blue were holding hands and I watched back at Am...

Void had the power to remove any memories someone or thing has, so he removed Blue, Yellow, and my memories. Until I gave up my form for Steven, I never knew. Once I did though... any and all memories I had were flooded back to me. I'll never forgive myself for hurting Steven but you could have died. You're not fully Gem, same as Steven. He will shatter the both of you if he had the chance.."

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Rose had been through so much... and now she has to know how much her son hates her.. how much so many people have hated her..

She was sitting down on her knees, watching the ground.

You got up and put my arms around her as much as possible.

"Steven doesn't hate you" You kept hugging her and trying to reassure her that she wasn't hated.

"You just need to talk to him..." Rose stood up in shock, "I-I can't! He'll hate me even more, knowing I was always here" you sighed, Steven didn't hate her, he just blamed her. They had to talk about it if they were going to be okay.

"You gave to"

Rose had tears in her eyes. She was speechless. She couldn't leave lions mane as she was a part of him and she could kill Steven and Lion if she left but Steven could come here...

"I-" Rose looked behind her, at all the things there, like her Mr Universe shirt and her painting and just the tree in genial.

"But what if he gets angry or upset?" Rose was clearly afraid. Your the first person that she's actually have a conversation with after 16 years, all the other times it's just Steven ranting about her.

"You have to talk with him if you want to sort everything out."

You looked at her as she watched the ground. You could only hear the mane breeze and the tears forming in Rose's eyes. Otherwise silence was left.

"Guess this is something we're both used to huh?" Rose laughed through tears. You must have had a confused look on your face because she stopped laughing and continued. "Being hated? Alone. The silence.." She looked across the endless pink fields of soft fur.

You looked across, this was Rose's Prison. Your vision flashed to when you were locked in your dark dusty and cold hell for so long. This time it didn't scare you, normally you would fall to the ground or cry. But you were numb to it here. You had someone here.

"Y-Yeah... I guess you're right"