(35) Memories (35)

Quickly, before you read this chapter, PLEASE know there is A LOT of gore. It has blood and memories of everything you've read so far. PLEASE don't carry on reading this book if you are sensitive.

I am not held responsible if you have nightmares, but i am sorry.

Okay, carry on.

Your POV

You knew the truth.

It was never your dad who hurt you.

He was dead.

He died that day.

You couldn't run any further, there was nowhere to run, no where to go. You fell to your knees, crying. You didn't know anymore.

Your mom could still be out there, she could be somewhere. You were just a part of her. The last person who was related to you, could still be somewhere.

No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No

You started to repeat No. Just mumbling to yourself. You weren't loud, but you felt as if everything was screaming around you.

He was dead

You're pathetic

Please tell us if you're hurting

You are a freak

(Y/N)? I'm home from work

It's okay to be different

You're a gem?

You're just a slut

Cut yourself. You deserve it

You need to tell them

This is shampoo, we...

What up dude?

(Y/N)! WHERE ARE YOU?

Run, run, run, run, run, run

No no no no no no

Stop it

A-are you okay?

S-Steven?!

Do it for him

Here's a thought

She looks perfect tonight

You're nothing!

You should die

IM DONE WITH YOU

Mhm

Come on freak, fight me.

"NO"

You screamed. All these things were all around you. Telling you things you hated, reminding you of times you loved, teaching you things. It was all from your past. Every little thing.

You felt sick but annoyed. Something came over you and your gem started to shine, brighter than any star before.

"SHUT UP"

You screamed. Everything around you started to appear. They were memories you had..

You started to breathe, trying to calm down. What was that?