(22) Meeting Connie Part 1 (22)

Your POV

You woke up to see Stevens arms wrapped around you, it made you warm but you wanted yo get ready for the day. Connie was supposed to come around 10 and it was already 8:23.

Gently you removed yourself from Stevens grasp, and felt the warm sun on your face. Steven mumbled something but you ignored it.

You went downstairs and was greeted by Garnet. "Good morning (Y/N)," she exclaimed. "Morning Garnet" you smiled gently at her. "(Y/N).." "mm?" You started to look through the bag of clothes to see what you should wear.

"You should tell Steven soon, about it." You suddenly stopped. What.. what did she mean... no.. "h-huh.. w-what d-do yo-u mean?" You laughed nervously. She walked over to you before placing a hand on your chest and then your taking your arm and pointing at it. Your eyes had fear behind them.

How did she know?!

"I- I" you were struggling for words. "When your ready. Just don't go ahead with any future you see but hate." Garnet let go of your arm. "Oh and Steven and Connie will like this outfit," she picked up a sun dress with stars and moons on. It was light purple, like amethysts hair. "I- t-thank you.." you looked down.

You walked into the bathroom and checked your Gem, it was still cracked... but partly glowing.. it's done this before but it was different this time... your hair started to wave out.

You tied up your hair and got changed. You had a ponytail and wore a moon clip in your hair on the side. Your dress floated below you and you put on some boots. The classy ones, pinkish and white.

You rinsed off your fave and arms before leaving the rest room. "Hello (Y/N)" Pearl was on the worp pad, about to leave. "Tell Steven I'm on a mission, see you later" she waved as a big flash of light had taken her away.

You went over to the kitchen, and started to prepare some cereal and toast. Steven seemed to love his morning drink but he would eat Toast on the occasions too.

"Yawn" Steven stretched and walked down the stairs. "You alright (Y/N)? Your all ready and made breakfast!" He had a smirk on his face, you turned around and smiled. He was still wearing his plane PJ's like usual.

He cane over and gave you a cuddle, this made you blush. "A-Are you a-still half a-asleep?" You mumbled. "Mmmmhnmmmm" he sounded all goofy and made you giggle.

"Lemme help ya with that (Y/N)" Amethyst grabbed a glass of water and walked up behind the goofy Steven. Steven still has his arms wrapped around your waist, he was acting all goofy and his eyes were struggling to stay open.

"Here ya go~" Amethyst has a grin on her face and poured the cold water onto Stevens head. "AGH!!!" Steven let go of you as his eyes became wide and he was soaked. You and Amethyst burst out laughing! "WHATT?!!?!?!?!" Steven was going mad, it was so funny. He started to shiver, then he looked over to Amethyst before chasing her.

"Cya" Amethyst ran out the kitchen and ran into her room, poking her tongue out at Steven. He ran and the door shut on him, making him run straight into the door.

Steven heard giggling behind him, he was sitting on his bottom and turned his head. "What you laughing at missy?" He said with a smirk. You became weak with laughter and held your stomach. "Y-You!" He got up and came over to you.

He grabbed your sides and started to poke them, making you giggle more. "NuuUuuUU! StaaaaAaAAppp!" You giggled, stepping away from him. He smirked and picked you up, twirling you around.

He put you down and looked at the food you made, "Not bad for a giggling mess" he said. "You're funny when you're half asleep" you exclaimed, sitting down to eat. "I-" Steven became flustered, remembering what he had said and acted like.

You both ate the food in around 5 minutes and he complemented it, then Steven went upstairs to his room to change while you placed the dishes in the dishwasher.

~Magical Time Skip~

It was almost ten, Steven wore his usual black shirt and pink bubble gum jacket. Connie was supposed to meet us here and we would all go hang on the beach. I grabbed a glass of water and Steven packed his burger backpack.

Today you wore your swim suit underneath your clothes, just so it was easier. "(Y/N)! Are you ready?!" Steven shouted from upstairs. "Mhm!" You put the glass next to the sink and met Steven on the stairs. "Okay then, let's go watch TV while waiting for Connie" Steven and you sat on the couch and watched a show about these crying foods.

About 15 minutes pasted before there was a knock at the door. Steven got up and went to answer it, you slowly followed. "Steven!" "Connie!" They both embraced in a big hug and Steven invited her in.

She was beautiful. She had milk chocolate skin and big brown eyes, she was taller than you, but shorter that Steven. She wore a maroon shirt that showed her stomach and some denim shorts with the bottoms all 'ripped' and white.

"H-hello C-Connie" you smiled at her. She looked you up and down, and put on a smile, "Hello (Y/N)". "I'm glad you two are already getting along!" Steven chuckled. You smiled at him and he grabbed his bag. "Okay let's go to the beach" you and Connie agreed.