(34) Ammorite (34)

Your POV

"I- I can't... no.."

You looked at everyone with pure horror... the image of your mother came to your head. "N.. no..." you started to walk backwards and fell off White diamonds hand.

"(Y/N)!?" Steven jumped and caught you, creating a bubble and bouncing off the ground. White diamond took her hand back and watch you. Steven opened his bubble and you pushed him away. Fear was in your eyes, this couldn't be real... you couldn't be the most powerful being in the universe, some random useless girl with a rock in her chest, a girl who couldn't defend herself and was trapped in a basement and tormented for years on end. No.

You ran, you ran to the warp pad and made it take you somewhere. Anywhere. Just far away.

You found yourself in a dark room. There was nothing but darkness, you stepped off the warp and looked down. You had a wavy black dress on, it had a hole around your gem. Your hair was longer than usual, and black. It was thicker and wavy.

The warp pad disappeared and you looked around. It was silent and cold, a breeze coming from nowhere.

You started to walk around, it was all blackness, no where, nothing. Even the warp had left you...

Perhaps you were supposed to be here?

To rot away..

Everything in your life didn't make sense,

If you're mother was a god then why didn't she live with you? Why did she have to leave you alone? Why didn't she do anything to tell you what you were? Why didn't she tell your father?

Why.

You fell on your knees and started to cry, you were left alone on this planet. Back then, your life was magical, you had a future, you had people who cared for you.

So what if your mom weren't there? She was in you. She died for you. But you find out she could have lived. She could have helped.

Some sounds started to fade in, you wiped your eyes and looked up in front of you. You stared at the image of a girl loading a car. She was laughing and joking around, she seemed around 8, 9 maybe.

"DADDDDD!" She yelled before closing the car boot.

Suddenly a man walked outside, mumbling with some keys. "Yes Y/N?" He fiddled a bit more before giving a loud "AhHa!" As he found the correct key.

The young girl walked over to him, laughing. He tried to lock the door, but he couldn't, so the young girl did it with a swift turn in the opposite direction.

This made you smile, they seemed so happy...

But the young girl has your name.. the man looked so familiar...

They both got in the car and started to drive away. You got up, realizing, they were the only ones here. You ran after them, they kept going. Suddenly you stopped, seeing them park outside a house.

You recognized this house, from when you were younger.

They both got out and were joking and laughing, the young girl twirled in the sun, she looked beautiful. After a few minutes the young girl had helped place all the boxes inside, the man started to wonder into the street.

You realized what this was.

Who he was.

Who she was.

Your eyes widened and you stepped back.

The girl turned around and the man gave out one last call of her name, laughing.