(10) The Crystal Gems (10)

Your POV

You slowly and hesitantly walked towards the stairs behind Steven.
The Crystal Gems? They? They might have gems to then!

"Hello Steven" once said, she was tall and pale, with a pointy nose. She had a gem on her forehead. Her hair was pointy backwards and she wore light blues. She has a light blue short jacket with pink on the inside and the same kind of shirt but tucked into her navy blue leggings with some peach sleep one.

"Hey Pearl! Guys! Come over here!" Steven called out. You his behind him and peaked over his shoulder.

You saw a small purple person, she wore a black t shirt with a hole in the middle to show off her purple gem. She had light purple skin and long very light purple hair.she also wore some shorts with two black stars on the front.

There was one more, this one was holding a white cat, with ginger and dark blue spots, with one eye. This one I recognised from the photo upstairs, only she seemed to have had a glow up.

She had square hair and big yellow reflective glasses in a \/\/ kinda way. She also had a shirt that had half a star on the top and very dark blue pants. She wore puffy sleeves and wore two rings on her ring fingers. She also had some sort of glove thing where her for arm was dark purple and only her middle finger. She also had dark magenta (mix of pink and purple) skin. Oh and some magenta slip one like the one with a pointy nose.

The light purple one was the shortest. Just above me. The one with a pointy nose seemed quite tall, but the square head one was the tallest by far.

"Who's your friend?" The white one said. "This is (Y/N), (Y/N) meet Pearl Amethyst and Garnet!" Steven pulled you from behind him so they could all see you properly. You blushed pink and looked down as they saw your beaten legs and broken shirt. Luckily they couldn't see your Gem as it was cracked down the middle and you were embarrassed.

"Hello (Y/N)" said 'Garnet'? You though.

"Hey dude" said 'Amethyst' she was stuffing a cake in her mouth.

"Hello there, (Y/N). I'm Pearl. Nice to meet you" said Pearl. She was putting something to her forehead before it disappeared into her gem.

You stared at her with stars in your eyes and Steven looked back to you, to make sure you were okay. He chuckled at you and your curiosity. "She can do that. It's strange in there" he laughed nervously. You could tell something was bothering him, something that made him nervous and upset.

You placed your hand on his arm and gave him a sad small smile, understanding and telling him he didn't need to explain. He nodded and laughed.

You looked out off the halfway of the stairs point and started to speak, "h-hello..." you didn't speak much and you were just loud enough for them all to hear. Amethyst stuffed some more food in her mouth and Pearl turned around to look at you and smiled. Garnet sat down and didn't react, just petting her cat.

Steven looked at you before asking if you had any other clothes. You looked down and that's when Steven dragged you back upstairs. He plopped you onto his bed before rumbling in his closet. You looked back at that big photo of Garnet and the young boy. It clicked and you giggled.

"Hmm?" Steven turned around holding an old long red shirt with a star on and a yellow belt like thing. You were looking at the photo and giggling. Steven realised what you were giggling at and blushed again. He ran up to you and blocked your view of it. You were giggling very lightly but still enough to sound adorable.

"T-that young boy... he's you" you said softly and giggled. Steven blushed harder and had a streak of red on his face. You giggled and then sighed. "It's a nice photo" you said. Steven smiles then stared at you. You didn't stutter while speaking. He grinned and hugged you, not too tight of course. Though it did make you freeze.