(51) "D- did you enjoy it?.." (51)

Your POV

You could hear the waves crashing around you. You tried opening your eyes but your face was warm and hunched up into something. You were still half asleep before you felt Stevens hand stroking your cheek.

"Morning (Y/N).." you opened your eyes and saw his happy relaxed tired face, he was smiling and you realised you had been in his chest before. You snuggled back up to him, mumbling something.

He laughed "Come on, we need to get back," Steven day up and you fell off his chest with an 'oof'. "Nuuuu... I'm sweepingggg..." you moaned, trying to pull him back down. Steven laughed, "you're still half asleep, in't ya?" You smiled, "mhmmmm" nodding but still laying down.

Steven got up and walked off somewhere. You hadn't realised he had left because your eyes were shut as the sun beamed on you.

The warmness of the sun quickly faded away as you felt a load of freezing water being dumbed onto you. You sat up and screamed. "AGHHHH!!!!" You heard Steven burst out laughing behind you. "STEVEN!" He knew he was in trouble now. He dropped the bucket and ran.

You jumped up and chased after him, still wearing the same dress drum the night before. "STEVEN!!!!" You yelled as he was manically laughing.

You were running as you saw in the corner of your eye, the water shaping into a massive.. hand? You stopped and Steven was confused. The massive hand grabbed him and pulled him into the air. You could see him gurgling and screaming as the hand brought him over to you.

He was dropped on the sand in front of you, face first with a plop. The sea hand started to mirage back with the rest of the water as you thanked it.

You looked down and saw Steven trying to get up, sand all over his wet face and clothes. He seemed annoyed. You laughed at the scene, "Hey S-Steven" you said, trying to keep back laughter. He looked up at you with a dead face, "what". You tried to hold back laughter, "y- you're a bit wet" you burst out laughing as he rolled his eyes playfully.

He stood up, he was covered with sand and soaked in water. You were practically cry for laughter when Steven stepped towards you, holding his hands out and smirking.

"S-Steven. N-no. Don't you d- DARE!" he jumped at you and you stepped back squealing. He landed on the floor but the smirk stayed on his face.

"(Y/N)! Come back! I only want a hug~" he started to get up and you squealed. You started to run away, wow you've done a lot of running this past half a year. Never missing leg day!

You were wet, sure, but you weren't soaked to the core and covered in sand like Steven!

You were screaming as you ran, Steven chasing after you. "(Y/N)! JUST COME GIMMIE A HUG!!!" "STEVEN NO!!!!"

You could hear him stop but you didn't. When you thought you were far enough away, you hid behind a rock shaped like fingers of a hand, taking a breather. Gasping for air, you looked around it. "Wait where did he-" you heard a loud RAWH from behind you, making you jump.

"HUGZ TIME!" Steven grabbed you and held you tight in the air. You couldn't move your arms but you could stick your head out. "Nuuu Stevennnnn" you moaned.

He put you down, you realised you were both right next to the galaxy blanket and your date area-

"OH MY GOD THE DATE!" You shouted. Steven laughed, you somehow completely forgot about it for a moment or two. You placed your hands over your moth and gasped. You turned your head to Steven and back at the Date set up. Steven was blushing a bit and you could feel the blush on your face.

You were speechless remembering what had happened, and the kiss! Oh your goodness...

"Did you like it?" Steven whispered, looking down. "Huh?" You turned your head confused. "I thought it was clear I enjoyed the date? I mean? I'm blushing!" You mentioned the blushing on your face. Steven shook his head and hands. "I mean... the kiss"

"I mean... did you?" You mumbled, blushing. Steven looked down and grabbed your hand in his. "Why don't we say it at the same time?" You smiled.

"Actually.." you smirked, not letting Steven answer your question, you leaned in and pecked his cheek.

His eyes widened in surprise, a light blush dusted his cheeks. You turned away and went to clean up. You couldn't see but his smile grew to the size of half of his face.

He walked over and smiled at you, helping you tidy up.

~Magical time skip~ ~hour later~

You both started to walk back across the beach and it sand. It was around an half an hour, twenty minute walk back.

You were both lazy and you knew you could control vines and stuff so you wanted to try with the sea.

"Hey Steven, Wait" Steven turned around and you motioned over to the sea, you both walked over. "I- I just wanted to see if I could get the sea to take us back, only, we might need your pink bubble" you nervously laughed. Steven nodded and laughed. "Anything for you" he smiled.

"I-" you realised you didn't even need words. You stood up straight and smiled. Turning to the sea, you took a deep breath. "Urm.. excuse me? Sea?" You watched as nothing happened.

"I- urm.. I was wondering if you could take us back home?" You asked. Nothing happened. "Please?" For a moment, nothing happened. As you were about to give up you saw the sea start to turn into a big hand...

You jumped up, surprised it actually worked!? "Woah! You did it (Y/N)!" Steven dropped the things and gave you a hug, supporting you. You didn't even respond. The sea was listening to you... and it might even have its own conscious...

Steven put you down and you watched the Sea nervously. "H-hello Sea, could you throw us back h-home?" The sea didn't respond for a moment. Then, suddenly, the sea hand placed itself down on the sand, as if telling you to get on.

You and Steven looked at each other, Steven grabbed the stuff and created a bubble around you both, then you rolled to the sea hand. It then held you both as if it was going to throw you like an owner throwing a ball to its dog.

You held onto Steven and looked around, there were fish swimming around. You gave a thumbs up to the hand and You both sat down on the bubble as you suddenly started to lean back.

"Hold on" you said, quickly grabbing Stevens arm. The arm reached back and suddenly you were thrown across the sea. You heard Steven yell and you stuffed your head in his arm, wanted to scream but knowing that would be useless.