(4) 😰 Pains Of My New Life 😰 (4)

What you missed-
Your dad was hit by a car and you were thrown in your basement by some unknown person. They knocked you out and you awoke to see a photo of you and your father... and another one... of your mother?...

Your POV

Was it her? You question it every day. You have questioned it for the past... 7 years?

-😰 ABUSE 😰-

Every day you were beaten by this person. Whether anger or just bored. You were their toy.

-Over-

After a few months your father came back home! He was going to save you! Finally!

You heard someone open the door.. then breaks down the stairs... you raised your hands as of to protect yourself but that would have done nothing, whoever was there.

You opened an eye to see... him.. your father... he was back. You burst into tears and ran over to him. You started to explain when he threw you to the floor.

You noticed bandages on his head. Now you know they must have been from a brain injury, but then, you needed out. Your father laughed at your pathetic attempt to get up. You started to panic again.

"Y/N" he chuckled... "Y/N... I'm not going to help you..." he chucked again as he saw the fear in your eyes. You started to crawl away from him and he started to slowly walk towards you. "Hey baby.. what's wrong?" He asked concerned. Your (E/C) eyes turned to trust and worry.. you stopped. "Pfff!" Your father started to laugh. He grabbed you.

-ABUSE-

He threw you across the room. He laughed as he did so. Your (E/C) eyes glazed over with water as you scraped up against the wall, like a hopeless puppy trying to escape their abusive owner.

Your eyes filled with fear and pain, he slowly walked over to you. Your father grabbed hold of your t shirt pulling you from the ground as you struggled.

"You. Are. Nothing." He exclaimed. "You let her die. You messed up. You are stupid and a slut." He called you things you didn't know, he used 'bad words' as he used to call it. When tears were fully streaming your cheeks he chuckled, one chuckle. "Pathetic.." that's when he threw you across the room to the wall you woke up on... day after day..

Days passed and he got more aggressive. He took out his anger in you. Savouring your pain. Your suffering. Enjoying every last drop.

Months pasted... the torture never stopped.. he blamed you for all his pain. For your mothers death.

Two years had past you thought. He told you how much of a freak you were. With a gem on your chest.

Years. 7 years. Had passed.

No one cared.

No one came.

No one bothered.

It was the same each day. Beaten, tortured, abused, hated, hurt.

The room had stains from the past. Your blood on them. Not enough to die but enough to traumatise you for the rest of your life.