(17) One Month New Life! R-Right... (17)

(Quickly you should know this chapter has blood and just nasty things. So I'll place a check point to where it stops)

Your POV

You woke up tired. There was no one in the room with you. You yawned and stretched out. Even though you've grown closer to everyone, you're still an anxious mess, getting afraid at yelling or other things.

The room was lit up by the sun. You got up and grabbed the same dress you made when you first showed in years, Stevens old red shirt with a yellow belt like thing. The flower you had in your hair had died but somehow you saw it sitting on top of Stevens TV in his room.

You grabbed it and smiled. These days you never took off your gloves unless having a shower.

You were all changed and walked downstairs. It was dark down there too. What was going on? You stepped onto the halfway bigger floor board. You looked around, trying to see in the dark, when someone pulled you backwards and put a hand over your mouth.

Suddenly you started to have flash backs to that day 8 years ago...

-GREWSOM! YOU ARE BEING WARNED-
The world started spinning between the day and darkness. You felt as if you were being dragged threw a long ball of blood and darkness. It was cold and frightening. You felt the grip of the person get tighter, their nails started to dig into your flesh, blood dripping from your cheeks. Your eyes were wet from crying and your throat was sore from your muffled screams.

Everything around you started to hurt. Everything was black.
Suddenly all the black walls grew hands and they scraped at your body, bleeding and bruising it. You were screaming muffles as a sock was in your mouth.

The arms tried to rip off your lim's slowly and painfully. You spat out the sock and screams filled the air. Your then heard screams from somewhere else. Telling you,

Your worthless

Nothing

No one cares about you

You should have died that night

Your "FRIENDS" hate you

Your dads dead

You're a lier

You should have told them the truth

He won't save you

Slut
Whore
Worthless
Shitty
Crap
Freak
Good for nothing

All these thoughts filled your head... you were sweating like crazy, tears caked your cheeks. You were alone and in pain..

Again...

You had had enough. You screams so loudly and painfully that all the arms holding you and ripping you had all suddenly broke, everything went silent.

All your body hurt. But you needed to get out.

Suddenly you saw a young girl, she was afraid and hurting. Her (h/c) was all messy and her lim's were beaten. She was covering her ears as if to block out a noice.

She had cuts up her arms and legs, bruising everywhere. She wore an old ripped black shirt, just covering her bottom. Her cheeks were caked with tears and her eyes were shut tight.

You looked at her with pity. She opened her eyes and looked around, taking her hands off her ears. Suddenly her ears started to leak with blood. Her tears became blood. Every cut had suddenly started to bleed out.

She looked at herself. You realised she couldn't see you. She reached down and pulled the shirt down to see her chest.
She had a Gem laying on her chest...

She...

It was you..