(12) Tour Time~ "shit.." (12)

Your POV

Steven grabbed your wrist, making you wince in pain as all the scars hid. Luckily no one noticed and Steven dragged you out the front door.

"Get ready" he said. He picked you up and you were confused, what did he mean get ready-

You screamed.

Steven was holding you bride style and jumped into the sky, sending you both high in the sky, you held on tight to Steven and his you was in his chest, closing your eyes tightly.

"It's okay, look" Steven chuckled. You held tightly to him but turned your head around. You were so high in the sky. You could see everything in Beach City... Stars filled your eyes. "I-it's.." "Beautiful" Steven finished your sentence for you. He was correct. It was fantastic.

You knew you were high... it was so strange, you lived in a basement for 8 years, in the ground. Now your higher than most human before.

Steven started to lay down with his as above his head, and cross his legs. He kept you safe though, so you didn't need to worry too much. You sat on his stomach and dangles your legs.

"You know," Steven started, "for your silence, your quite brave." Stwben had his eyes closed, just slowly floating down. You have a small laugh, it was fake but still. "I-I guess... I just miss it.." you looked out into the sun and smiled.

"Hey (Y/N), would you ever tell me what happened?" Steven asked, looking at you. You looked at him, and then the ground. "Mhm.." you both floated to the earth. Still around 20-30 ft in the sky Steven started to point things out to you.

"See over theres Fish Stew Pizza, and there's Beach CityWalk Fries," he then whispered "the bits are the best" and continued. "There's the temple, all the way over there's little home world... there's the Arcade, oh and the funfair!" Steven hummed, thinking about what he missed. "THE BIG DOUGHNUT!" He suddenly shouted, making you jump and fall off him.

You started to fall, again.

You screamed this time, falling face first you put up your for arm again. As if that would help.

You closed your eyes, your tears flew upwards as you were falling so fast. Your Screaming became silent as you closed your mouth and sharpened your teeth.

You stopped

Steven had caught you, and floated you both to the ground. He sat down with you in his arms. Your head in his chest. Your breathing was heightened and he was stroking your (h/l) hair. After a few moments you calmed down.

"...(y/n).. I'm.. im so sorry... I was just exited and wanted to bring you to one of my favourite places..." you had stopped crying and just had your head in his chest. You felt something wet drip on you, when you realise it was Steven.

You gave Steven a sudden massive strong hug. It shocked him so much he stopped crying. He didn't even hug back at first. "I-it o-okay... you- your Okay..." you told him, whispering in his ear.

He stared to laugh and gave you a hug back. "You're a strange one (Y/N)" you looked at him and smiled.

"S-Steven..." you gazed from his eyes back to the ground. "Let's go to the Big Doughnut" Steven laughed. "You remembered its name" "well you kinda screamed it before we fell so..." you laughed.

Steven loved your laugh, it was so free will and light. It made him want to laugh along with you.

"Okay let's go, hold on." This time you held onto him, not letting go. He jumped into the sky, (not nearly as high as last time) and you both landed right in front of a shop with a big round thing on.

"S-Steven, w-.. what is that.." you asked pointing at the big round thing. Steven gasped. "WERE GETTING YOU ONE NOW!" Steven dragged you into the shop. "Hey Dewy, can I get two of the usual please?" The man behind the counter picked up a doughy circle with something pink on.

You whispered to Steven, "w-what is that..." you seemed frightened and hid behind Steven when the man handed Steven a bag of them things.

"Don't worry (Y/N), it's just a doughnut. You'll love it!" Steven payed the man and we both left to go sit on the beach.

"Here" Steven places a hand in the bag and handed you a 'Doughnut'. "Your gonna love it. Plus we never had breakfast and it's already 5pm." You took the doughnut, "y-you eat... m-more than o-one meal?..." you asked out of curiosity.

Steven was about to take a bite of his doughnut when you said that, but he stopped. "(Y/N)?... how many meals a day did you have?" He turned to you with worry in his eyes.

"I.. um.." you seemed nervous. Steven put his doughnut away and held your arms. "(Y/N)" he looked you dead in the eye, "how many meals a day did you have". Now you saw anger behind his eyes. But there was worry too.

You sighed, "I... I guess... just enough to keep me alive?" You weren't even looking at him. You knew what happened wasn't right... but you were Young...

Steven looked at you as his eyes glazed over. "S-Steven, it's okay.." you looked at Steven. Then you realised he was crying almost.

"Steven, I'm fine" you were faking but you knew you didn't want to make him cry. You gave him a small reassuring smile and hugged him gently.

He looked at you and said, "promise me you'll stay with me." You were shocked. He only just met you and now wanted you to stay with him?! Steven realised you were conshocked (confused and shocked) and explained something to you. "Look, I want to protect you, you need to be safe and you won't return to your old home unless you beg me, please stay safe (Y/N)" you looked at him, and nodded.

————————————————————

Okay cause I don't wanna confuses y'all, your now staying with Steven but you aren't in love. He just wants to protect you x