(15) Waking up to your face (15)

Your POV

The next morning you woke up early, you found yourself in Stevens arms as he breathed down your neck. His snores sounded adorable to you and you didn't want to wake him. It was warm in the bed anyway.

As Steven slept the breathing on your neck began to tickle. Oh if he was awake you would have poked his belly!

After an hour you couldn't get back to sleep, you tried but it just weren't happening. You slowly but carefully took Stevens arms off you, slowly getting off the bed and walking to the stair case. Quickly you heard Steven grunt as he didn't have his snuggle buddy.

He woke up, well, sorta. He looked over to you and placed his hard out, with 'Gimme' hands. He looked so adorable, his messy hair curling around his face. You sighed before looking at his adorable face one more time, he was now using puppy eyes on you, begging you to come back.

You got back in the bed, and not long after he snuggled close into you. You put your face in his chest and he placed his face in your neck. You both fell asleep.

You woke up later and saw you were in the same position. You turned over to see the time, before you had woken up at 7:15, now it was... 6:58?! What?!

You turned around to see Steven snuggled into you. You realised that Steven was SNUGGLING you?! WHY DIDN'T YOU REALISE SOONER?!

Steven woke up to see your startled face, he was still half asleep but he realised what happened. He shouted before letting go of you and flying off the bed with a thump.

Suddenly the other Gems clean upstairs carrying weapons. "WHERES THE TROUBLE STEVEN?!" Pearl shouted. "DUDE WHAT WAS THAT NOISE?!" Amethyst looked around. Garnet was behind them both, she seemed numb and smirked. "Told you two he was fine." She said, pointing at Steven on the floor.

"Few" Pearl went downstairs followed by Garnet. Amethyst cane over to lend Steven a hand. She laughed at his blushed over face first, but still. You were blushing too. Well of course you were. You snuggled with Steven!

Steven laughed and it made you smile. "Hey dude, what made you fly across the room?" Amethyst teased him. He just smiled awkwardly and blushed. He then rubbed his neck. "Uhh.. well.. you see.." Steven was struggling with words so you told her something you couldn't properly believe. "Steven and me were attacked by a clock"

Steven face palmed himself.
Amethyst came over to you and put in a worried face, "of course! I hope you two are okay" she said looking at Steven and you. Amethyst walked down the stairs and we heard her burst out laughing.

"Oh god.." Steven walked over to you with an embarrassed face. He sat down and put his head in his hands. You looked around his room, you spotted his alarm clock, it was a cat. You picked it up and pulled on his shoulder.

"Rawr! Grrr" you said when he turned around. You made it look like the clock was attacking Steven. You kept making these funny sounds and Steven stared to laugh. You poked his side before making the clock attack more, making Rawr's and Grrr's. You made Steven laugh harder and then you put the clock back.

Steven kept laughing, "you're a funny one (Y/N)" he said, patting your head. You were proud to make Steven laugh. You smiled brightly.

"Are you okay?" He asked you. You were confused. "With.. Whatever we just woke up too.." he exclaimed blushing. Suddenly you realised, you blushed a bright pink and closed your eyes. You started to nod quite fast. Steven laughed at you. Hmm you were a strange one.

You both went to breakfast and got ready for the day.

————————————————————

Boo, I'm back. Okay so if you can't tell I'm writing all of these at the same time. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. A bit of fluff 😉 soon were getting angst... get ready..