(26) Runaway (26)

Your POV

You didn't stop running, you ran and ran.

You heard Mr. Dewy shouting after you but you didn't stop. You bumped into multiple people but that didn't stop you. Something felt wrong, everything felt wrong. Why?

You ran, through the beach, through the town.

Run
Run
Run
Run
Run
Run
Run
Run
Run
Run

The running didn't tire you out. Nothing did.

You soon came to a forest... you slowly walked in, maybe you could stay here?

Walking through you soon realised you weren't alone. The further you went, the more dead it seemed. The sky wasn't clear here, clouds blocked the views. It felt cold and windy, you recognised the feeling. From when?

You soon came to a dead area, all the trees had be ripped apart from their roots, the grass had been plucked roughly from the ground. The grounded looked grey but not concrete, you looked up to see a massive pile of rocks, each one twice the size of you almost.

Next to the rocks was a... door way? There was a red flag like thing to show something lived there. You froze, it was cold, you were alone, hurt, and numb. Why did there have to be someone, or THING here?

Something started to walk out from the cave like area, they had thick peachy white hair, green horns, different shades of  orange in their skin, mainly normal but there were some stripes of reddish-orange on their face and arms. They were quite tall, twice the size of you at least. Maybe more? They wore a orange-dark maroon shirt with light squares that tucked into their black leggings and curved legs before going into their red boots.

You couldn't see their face properly, you didn't think you really wanted to either. You just wanted to run. Far away, from everything.

"Who are you?" They exclaimed from far away. "I-I" you couldn't talk, you didn't want to. You looked down, you just wanted to disappear. You fell onto your knees and started to melt down, tears fell off your face and down your arms, as you had your face in your hands.

"Um..." the person mumbled. "A-are you okay?" They walked over to you, you couldn't see them, but you felt their shadow on your back, they were definitely bigger and WAY stronger than you.

You just cried. Making them uncomfortably. "Look I don't know why you are, or how to comfort you. Can you just leave" the person looked away, trying to act hard. You stood up, wiping your eyes. "S-sorry.." you mumbled.

You turned around to walk away before this person grabbed your wrist. "(Y/N)?" They turned you around and let you go. You stared at them, how did they know your name?! "Steven told me about you. Saying fragile and small." They pointed at you. "You seem small and fragile." You gave a small smile and looked down.

Before looking down you saw their face, they didn't seem to have a nose, but a gem replaced it. 'Most likely a Gem' you thought.

"How come your here? Steven said you'd never come here, especially without him" you looked into their eyes, you saw pain and hardship. "W-why?" You mumbled. "I asked first. Why are you here? Let alone, without Steven." They looked at you, raise an eyebrow, and awaited your answer.

"I-" you stopped, you thought, you took a breath. "I was supposed to meet Connie today, but all day she's been rude to me, and then I walked in on her and Steven making out." You sighed, you didn't realize how much it had hurt you until years cane down your face without you even knowing.

"Oh..." was all they could say.

You looked down at the ground, you were so angry so hurt so upset. "Why do I feel like this?" You asked, no one in particular. Your nails started to dig into your scalp and pull on your hair. "Why does it hurt so..." you turned to the closest tree next to you.

"BAD?!"

Your voice was deeper than normal and you one punched the tree, straight into the air. You fell to your knees, what was going on with you?

"I- I'm.. I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean to.. I-" you started to panic, you couldn't control whatever feelings you had. Everything was difficult now. Before your dad would hurt you, you knew pain and suffering. You looked into this persons eyes. They had enough pain and confusion in their life.

You ran

You didn't want to bother them, you just needed to get away. You dogged all the trees and bushes. You couldn't hear or see anything, everything was blurry, I you could hear everyone in the world but nothing, you could see everything in the world but nothing.

Suddenly you closed your eyes and ran, you couldn't see but you didn't want to.

You felt as if there was nothing around you, you didn't stop running though, you only grew faster.

Run

They all hate you

Steven hates you

Connie wants you to die

He tried to kill you

Your keeping secrets

Selfish

Ugly

Fat

Odd

Bitch

Slut

Whore

All these things kept repeating in your ears, quite whispers but loud shouts. You couldn't make anything out anymore.

You came to an edge