(94) Diamonds and Void (94)

Stevens POV

I walked over to where the button for the tp information was and clicked the button. Everything was white and flowed like me so I could see everything. Luckily white had a warp pad implanted here too, just Incase anyone needed to talk with her in private or i needed something-

I sighed, realizing I could have just teleported here this whole time. Each room had a pad. I'm really focused on saving everyone.

I typed in my information, they added a Steven access point so I only had to type in my name and password. I'm not sure what happened with pinks.

"Hmm.. little home world, no.. kindergartens.. human zoo.. no no... ah!" I read out each one as I tried to find the warp pad systems. Luckily it didn't take long.

"Okay so Warp pad teleportation areas.." I saw there were other things there. One said Lars, one said Lion, another said Earth Warping, oh and homeworld warps. I didn't realize that Lars could create his own teleportation portal.

I clicked on Lions. It looks like the last place he warped to was... Island Adventure? Wasn't that the place I took Sadie and Lars like 2-3 years ago?

All I gotta to is make the warp pad teleport their by putting in the cordernates. Cause it's on earth and all. "Okay..."

I set in all the cordernates and shut off my access point. That's when I heard something behind me. I wasn't really scared. It was most likely spinel playing a prank, maybe all the diamonds are in on it and that's why everything's all weird.

"I know it's you spinel, or diamonds. I gotta go now cause-" I turned around and looked up to see something horrific. That wasn't the normal spinel and diamonds.

I started to glow even brighter, thanks gem for showing my fears.

The image in front of me was terrifying. It was the diamonds and spinel, sure. But they looked wrong. They were all grey white again, like when white was in charge. Only no one had their eyes. Only a dark abis with black tears staining their cheeks... like what (y/n) did to me..

"G-guys" I could only see blue yellow and spinel. All terrifying. Would this have had happened to me if (y/n) carried on? Are they dead? They can't be their gems look okay. Really that's the only thing that held color.

They stood quite far away, like maybe a bit less than a football field? They didn't move from where I could see them. Where was white?

I stepped onto the warp pad as the system started to close up, causing it to get darker. I'm not sure if blue and yellow can glow, I've seen their era when we fought them on earth before everything a few years ago but I've never seen them glow. Looks like their not trying to now either.

As it got darker the less I could see them, and they could see me perfectly with my pink glow.

I whispered under my breath as I tried to make it go away, it seemed to want to stay though. It was the only light there.

"Steven"

Horror set place on my face before I teleported to the same destination as Lion and (Y/N). It was all quite fast. With the flash of bean and the idea that Void was in the same room as me alone.

I stood still as the warp took me back to earth and to adventure Island. I was just I shock.

I remembered back at the fountain with Connie, her eyes started to cry black tears and started to go black. Just like the diamonds and spinel.

Does that mean what (y/n) was doing to me before is what was happening to them now? But (y/n) wasn't there she was with lion at the island. Does that mean she gets it from Void? Ain't he her dad?

I felt the warp pad underneath me as I looked around at all the leaves and vines and all the nature.

It really was beautiful, I wonder what else there could have been out there.

I stepped off the pad, I'm not sure where they could be on the island. I haven't looked everywhere and it's really big.

I'm not even sure why they'd come here of all places?

My gem... I looked down and pulled up my shirt, it seemed a bit more cracked... at least it wasn't dripping blood anymore..

I need to be careful, it wasn't cracked a lot from before but maybe I should just be more careful.

I started to walk around, all the colors were beautiful. I'd love to take (y/n) on a date or something to a place like this... I'm not even sure if we're dating or what.

I could feel the blush on my face as it heated up remembering our kiss. Wow, she was amazing. She is amazing. I just wish she wasn't a child of the gods. That way I know I won't loose her as easy..