(70) Break down the door (70)

Today is the One Month Anniversary for this book!!!!! One month old with 7k view!?

Thank y'all!

Your POV

The alarm clock was going off.

You turned around in the bed to see if Steven was with you, normally he's laying with you or your up earlier making food.

You mumbled and felt where he was, it was warm but there wasn't anyone there.

You opened your eyes a little, a bit of fear filled you. You told yourself he was fine, but a through creeped into your mind..

What if Void has him?!

You jumped out of the bed, looking around. The clock said 8:32am and the sun was already up. It was around July so it made sense.

You got up and ran downstairs, not much noise was made but little creeks. "Steven?" You called out. There was no one in the living room, nor in the kitchen. You ran to the glass dome where Steven had grown many plants.

"Steven?!" You were panicking, where was he?!

You ran back inside, and looked around. You spotted the bathroom door, perhaps he were in there?

You ran to the door and knocked frantically. You heard a yelp and fear filled you. The idea of Steven being taken by Void had not fully engulfed you.

You looked around, the fear inside you didn't cause your powers to go out of control. You looked around, for anything to knock down the door. You spotted a knife in the kitchen and ran over, gripping it in your hands and running back.

You stabbed the screws and where the door was locked, opening it wide. You were hugging and puffing, expecting to see Steven in Voids grip, struggling.

"AH!" Steven dropped his shirt and jumped backwards. He seemed to be doing something to his gem?

You were relieved to see Void wasn't there but what was up with Steven?

"S-Steven?" He was laying in the bathtub, rubbing his head as he tried to get up. You walked over and dropped the knife on the floor, and help a hand out for him. Sure you were like Amethysts height, but you tried to help him.

He stood up rubbing his head and groaned.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" He looked over you, making sure you were okay.

You weren't moving properly though, you just stood there, staring. He looked at you, "is the blindfold hurting you?" You shook your head and looked at him, you looked behind his eyes.

He seemed to.. know what you were doing. He shook his head, causing you to lose connection. "no no no, no more doing that okay?" He looked at you, serious.

Confused, you asked why? "Because.." just by the tone of his voice, you knew he was hiding something. "S-Steven.. a-are you okay?" Steven seemed to stiffen at that, you seemed to have caught him off guard.

"Y-Yeah! Yeah. I'm fine" he sighed and let go of you, he seemed off today. He had bags under his eyes and he seemed weaker or more tired than usual.

He let go of you and walked out the door, leaving you there.

What's up with him? Is he okay? You turned to the mirror, it seemed open, like the cupboard was open. You closed it and looked into the mirror, you seemed to be getting taller and stronger. You sighed.

You looked to see the door had been busted and the knife on the floor. "I.. have to fix that..." you looked at it, how do you fix a door? You sighed, you didn't want to use your powers and risk breaking it even more.

"Steven?!" You yelled, walking through the doorway. "Mmm?" He was at the kitchen pouring you both some Froot Loops.

"H-have you got s-something t-to help m-me fix the door?" You walked up to the counter and sat at a stool. Steven seemed surprised at the request, but past you your bowl and he sat opposite.

It was still hard eating food as you were still used to so little, but you could eat cereals and bread. It was the solid tough foods, like salads or apples.

"Why do you ask? I could just get Bismuth to fix it? Or call someone up." He started to eat his food as you swirled your spoon, playing with it.

"I-i j-just wanted t-to fix..." you whispered the next part, "one thing I did wrong.." Steven looked up from his food, you were looking at yours and hadn't realised, you were leaning on your other hand.

"You don't think you did something wrong, do you?" You looked up, even though he couldn't see your eyes, he knew they were glazed over. "H-huh?" You looked up, hoping he hadn't heard you.

"Nothings your fault, everything that's happening isn't your fault" you looked back down at your food and kept swirling your food. "Mhm..."

Steven finished eating and placed his dish in the sink. You are as much as you could and poured the rest away.

Steven went upstairs to change as you stayed downstairs. You could change quick, plus it would be rude to watch Steven change, and embarrassing. You blushed at the thought.

You were sitting on the couch, already changed. You wore a little yellow dress that Peridot wore for Garnets wedding. It looked quite nice on you actually. You also wore all yellow gloves and darker yellow slip on's. Your white bandana also matched so you looked alright. Your hair was down and a yellow flower hair band held it back.

You heard a knock at the door, who could that be? It was still early, around 10. You got up to answer it.