(72) Ferris Wheel 🎡 (72)

Your POV

"Okay let's go play this!" You all ran over to this hoop throwing game.
"W-What is this?" You asked, confused. "Wow, you really don't get out." Connie actually seemed surprised.

"Y-yeah.." you really didn't get out too much, and this place was completely new to you.

"See what we do is pay for some rings, and then throw them over the bottles, if we get it over the top we win a prize! If we get 10 we get one of them" Steven explained and pointed to a big alien plush.

"Here" Steven paid the person running it and gave Connie and You a bucket full of the rings, perhaps 30 in it? You felt bad that he had to pay but you didn't have anything.

"Thanks Steven!" Connie smiled and started to throw the rings. "T-Thank you.." you smiled and looked up at the seeming 100 bottles. Steven also has a bucket and had started to throw them.

You looked at it, you didn't mind not winning but it would be nice. You threw your first one, and it landed on the bottle. Steven cheered, "now just 9 more and you get a prize (Y/N)!"

Afterwards, Connie managed to get 5, Steven got 3, and you... you had around 29.. "last one!" Steven didn't try to pressure you, but wow was your luck good. Even the person running it seemed surprised. You threw it... and it missed.

"Awww! Welp, better luck next time!" Steven smiled. "Wow, anyway, you all get a prize each, here" The man running it got three Alien plushies and handed one to each of you.

"W-Wait? W-we didn't get t-thirty" you asked confused. The man looked at you with a confused face, then laughed, "actually you all got 37, 3 add 5 add 29"
You smiled, glad everyone got a prize.

You said your thank you'd to the man and all left. "Where should we go now?" Steven asked, it was around 11:30 now.

"Here, let's go on the ferris Wheel!" Connie exclaimed, pointing at a big wheel with little seating things on.

"T-that's high" "aw is wittle baby (Y/n) afraid of heights?" Connie smirked, hoping it would just be her and Steven on the ride. "N-No!" You has gone a bit red in the face.

In reality, if you were afraid of heights, it would make sense. After all you've fallen from hundreds of feet high and tall areas to your almost deaths.

"If you are afraid, we don't have to ride it?" Steven asked, trying to reassure you. You didn't want to ruin this, "n-no.. w-we can r-ride it.." you smiled, trying to convince him you were fine.

You all lined up for the Ferris wheel. Something didn't feel right, like you shouldn't ride it. The feeling in your gut got more intense as you got closer.

"Next!" "Okay Guys, let's go!" Steven seemed extremely excited and got on, you and Connie got on after. Connie clung to Stevens arm and you sat opposite to them.

The ride runner closed the door and you sat down with your hands in your lap. It started to move a bit and you held onto the side. "(Y/n)? You okay?" Steven asked. You looked up to him and nodded.

"Woah! Look at the view!" Connie yelled, you turned to see you were almost at the top. The view was lovely though, the sea one side, and the town on the other. The sky was a lovely blue with little cute clouds every once in a while.

"Wow, Good call Connie!" Steven was looking out too, leaning over the edge. Connie was leaning too, once you got to the top, Connie was practically hanging out, it suddenly stopped with a holt to let more people on the ride.

Connie let out a scream and fell over the side.

"CONNIE!?" You ran over to their side and Steven was shouting. You thought quickly as she was flying to the ground.

You jumped out. Don't ask why, you didn't know, you ran over and leaped out and dived towards her.

Everything went in slow motion. You didn't care if you didn't like her or not, you weren't going to just sit and watch another person in your life die. Not again.

You grabbed hold of her as the screaming took over, it was the only thing in the whole place, everyone must have been watching.

You grabbed here and held her tight... slowly, you started to float to the ground, she held you and you held her. Once you felt your feet touch the ground, you both heard a loud cheer.

You opened your eyes to see the blind fold had fallen off. You jumped up and grabbed it, putting it back on. You put Connie down and she was breathing heavily.

There were people all around you, cheering and clapping. You just Saved Connie's life.

She turned and hugged you tight. You jumped at the sudden feeling but hugged back. She let go, seeing herself, "I'm alive..." you smiled, sure you were shorter than her, but you were stronger.

You looked up to see Steven whooping and calling out. "Steven!" You jumped up and... started to fly? Started to float? Levitate? A big Woah came from the audience, and you.

You flew upwards and then downwards, playing around with it. You giggled a bit and then stayed normally levitating in the air. You held out a hand to Connie and she hesitantly took it. You pulled her upwards and she started to fly too. You let go of her hand and she fell a bit. "W-well this I-is new"

You brought her up to Steven. Steven stepped back as you and Connie flew in. "Wow! That was incredible!" Steven ran to give you both a hug. "Connie, are you okay?" He asked, looking her up and down. She laughed a little and looked at you, "yeah, thanks to (Y/n)..."

Steven smiled and turned to you, embracing you in a humongous hug. "Thank you so much!" He gave you a kiss on the cheek and you both blushed.

"N-no p-problem" you smiled.

The ride came to an end and you all stepped out. "W-Well that was f-fun" you smiled.