(19) Beach Fun (19)

(Okay most of you know I don't normally write these at the top but thank you to the people reading!!!)

Your POV

You were so happy with all your new things. You went in the bathroom to try on your new gloves. They looked wonderful. You were practically shining. Much more than the day you first met.

"Hey (Y/N)! Come over here" Steven shouted. You couldn't see the Gems anywhere either. You walked over to Steven, he turned you around and covered your eyes with a tea towel. "It's okay, I'm gonna hold your hands" he told you, gently holding your hands, gliding you along the floor.

"Come on, this way" you heard Stevens smile on his voice. You slowly felt the fresh sea breeze on your face. Steven gently glided you along the stairs. Giving up quickly as he was too excited and just carried you the rest of the way to where you were going.

Steven slowly placed you on the ground. You felt the soft sand in between your toes. He carefully removed the blind fold and you blink a few times.

You saw a blanket on the sand with stars on, and on top of it was a pick nick basket and Stevens ukulele. Behind it was Stevens Dad, Greg's, Van. Inside was sitting Greg who was tuning his guitar and on top was pearl, setting up hers.

Garnet had disappeared and two new gems took her place. A small red one and a small blue one. They were both in the ocean playing with a purple ball. You quickly realized that was Amethyst.

"Hey there shoe-balls" Greg said, waving at us, You waved back but then Steven pulled me onto the blanket so we were both laying down and laughing. "Well now I gotta explain Garnet, Ruby, and Sapphire to ya, right?" Steven said sitting up. "Mhm" you said sitting up as well.

"So there's this thing the gems do, its called fusion. They dance and somehow" Steven made a funny push noice and pretended to press his hands together to make an explosion. "Garnet is a fusion of Ruby, the read one" he pointed to her. "And Sapphire, the blue one" he waved over and they waved back. Including Amethyst.

You weren't ready for everything, with amethyst shape shifting, this fusion, all these strange things. But you tried so hard to accept them. You waved over to Ruby and Sapphire and ruby waved back, Sapphire throwing Amethyst into the water, creating a big splash that soaked Ruby. Sapphire was laughing and Ruby was running after her. It really was beautiful.

"Wait, so... Garnets made of.." "Love, yep" Steven butted in. You both laid down on the blanket again. You imagined what it would have been like if you were made of love... well, you were. But also loss and tragedy.

"Hey hey, it's okay" you hadn't even realized you had started to cry until it was Steven rubbing your tears away. "O-oh, so-sorry about that" you gave out a small laugh before wiping your eyes.

"You okay, (Y/N)? You've been acting a bit strange today" Steven sat up with his legs behind you. You sat up quickly too, "o-oh me? I-I'm fine. T-thanks for all o-of this" you said with a grateful smile.

Steven was unsure but agreed, he just wanted you to be happy. You both laid back down before Steven jumped up again, "WE SHOULD GO IN THE SEA!" He shouted, a big grin on his face. "I-I'm not w-wearing my b-bathing suit" you muttered. "Hmm.." Steven got up and walked to the van. He grabbed some towels and four pills. Then he placed the towels in a square thing, just enough to hit someone inside and move around.

Steven then went inside the van and grabbed a bag, quickly he came over to you and handed you this bad. "Here, go change in there. Ruby and Sapphire picked this out for you. Telling you to wear the red one." You looked up at him before taking the bag and walking over to this, changing room? Steven had made.

You went in and placed the bag down. You quickly took out a Red full Swim suit, it had stars all around the neck and hole areas. And one big star in the middle, like Stevens old Red shirt. You took off your clothes, checking no one could see, and then pulls it on. It fit perfectly, only there was one problem. You could see your gem...

You were afraid and unsure what to do, you quickly looked inside the bag and found, a sticky note? 'Hey (Y/N), here, this'll cover it'. You pulled out a beautiful necklace thing... it looked like your gem but it went over it, locking down on it, making you look like you were wearing a necklace.

You slowly walked out, feeling open to any and everything. You saw Steven wearing some Watermelon Swim trunks and he had no shirt so you could see his gem. He was bending over but when he turned around to look at you, you were both greeted with a blush.

"Y-you look nice (Y/N)" he mumbled, once again, rubbing his neck. You just blushed. "Y-you too.." you mumbled quickly. Steven smiled at you and you looked down with a growing blush. Greg had a smirk on his face as well.

"Come on, let's go" Steven explained holding out a hand for you. You took it and you both ran to the sea. "Here," Steven stepped in and so did you. It was strange, like a bath but more salty and moving. It was a nice warmth though, the hot sun making it perfect.

"WATER FIGHT!" Amethyst screamed before splashing EVERYONE. "Oh you're gonna get it." Steven glared at Amethyst with an evil grin. Steven jumped high in the air before landing and making a HUGE slash, "CANNON BALLLLLLL" he screamed whilst falling. Bare in mind you were both around waist in now.

Everyone screamed, including you. When Steven got back up hw saw everyone laughing and joking around. Even you, splashing with Sapphire.

You were all messing around in the Ocean, it was fun and you laughed a lot.

You later grabbed food and had a slice of cake each. The cake was (whatever flavor) and tasted FABULOUS. You hadn't tasted something so good since Doughnuts entered your life. Then at around 6 you all dried up and got changed. You took off your necklace to see the cracked Gem. It always upset you.. reminding you of your father and what he did, what he told you.

Steven was wearing his usual black shirt and yellow star with his bubble gum jacket around his waist. He smiled at you when you came out. You smiled back to him and walked over.

~Time Skip 🧚‍♀️~

Everyone had packed up and you were about to follow, but Steven grabbed your hand. "Wait"