(97) Amstevoid (97)

(Am-Ste-Void)

Amstevoid's POV-

I- You- We.

It was magical.

You- I- We- we were singing, then Steven pulled (y/n) in. A bright glow appeared. It was amazing. I didn't feel alone anymore. Everything was new and strange.

Your POV-

You fell onto the floor, your eyes were wide. "STEVEN?!" You were laying on your side but staring at Steven.

He had shocked smile on his face, holding himself up with his two arms. "W-We..."

You jumped up and looked at him. You were confused. It scared you. You didn't want to hurt him and that had never happened before. "STEVEN?! What just happened?!?!?!" You yelled, looking down to him.

Steven had wide eyed and a bright smile on his face. He got up and walked closer to you, looking down at his hands and then you. "(Y/n)! W-We fused!"

You didn't really know what that was! "Steven!? What's fused?! What happened?!" Steven could see the fear on your face. "No no, it's okay!" He pulled you in and hugged you.

"I-it's o-okay?" You were just in so much shock. You weren't used to not feeling so alone. That just made it all go away. The tears in your eyes slipped out and fell down your Rosie cheeks. You laughed a bit.

Steven seemed over the moon. He span around. "WE FUSED!!!! WE FUSEDDDDDD!!!!!! I FUSED WITH (Y/N)!!!!" He was just yelling in pure joy.

You didn't even know you could fuse. You knew Steven did it but you hadn't really seen one. Apart from Garnet-

Steven stopped and looked at you smiling wide. He ran to you and smiled, pulling you into a massive hug.

He let go of you and had tears in his eyes. "Don't cry Steven!" You wiped away a tear as he laughed. "I can't believe we fused" you laughed this time, "s-same haha".

Steven stepped back and looked down, "D-Do you wanna do it again?" You looked shocked. You weren't sure how it happened before but you didn't hate it. You loved it. It was happy, good. Right.

"I-" you were looking down and hadn't realized Steven holding you by the waist. "I promise you'll be okay" you looked into his eyes. He was right. You were gonna be okay, so you nodded in agreement.

Steven help your hand and twirled you, you giggled a bit but he carried on, he span you and then held you in the waltz position where you laid back and he held you.

That's when everything started to glow white and you couldn't see Steven anymore. Both your gems glowed before-

Amstevoid's POV-

We gasped as I was back.

"Woah! Steven? (Y/n)?" I looked around. Then realizing. "Oh yeah" I let out a little stupid laugh and looked down at what I was wearing.

"Wow we're beautiful"

We had blackish-dark brown hair, the bottom was curly and was tied up with pastel flowers on the side of our head

I also had (y/n)'s bandana on my head with the writing Ammovoid on and I had Stevens black shirt with the star on. Oh and (y/n)'s Galaxy gloves.

The other clothes seemed to have merged. My jacket was black with pink ends and a pink collar, whilst I wore baggy shorts that were blue with a yellow streak down the side. My shoes were sandals with a thick back.

I summoned a mirror to look at my face, "woah" I pulled down my bottom eye lid as to look at my eyes more, didn't really do much.

My eyes were Stevens incredible brown and my pupils were a skull and a flower. I didn't feel that powerful.

"Steven! M-my eyes-" "it's okay" I dropped the mirror as tears came to my eyes and I hugged myself falling to the ground.

Everything seemed to get darker, the night sky above me started to scream from being ripped apart. "Calm down please calm down" we kept whispering as our head was in our knees.

I looked up to see lion.

Everything went back to normal and I wiped away the tears with a laugh. Lion knelt down and purred into us. I smiled as I hugged him back.

"Thanks Lion" I laughed. He sat down next to me and curled up and yawned. I yawned too, we haven't really slept in a while and all the stress is getting to us.

I laid my head on top of lion and whispered goodnight. Looking up at the stars I didn't feel alone.

As if Steven and (y/n) were with me. Which they are, but still. The night sky looked beautiful, all the stars shining.

"Goodnight Steven"
"Goodnight (y/n)"

Night Amstevoid